Shimano's Dura-Ace C60 Carbon Tubular wheel provides improved rigidity thanks to a wide flange hub and offset rim so you can reach that next level of aerodynamic performance. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim
The lightweight Dura-Ace C40 Carbon Clincher wheelset is the ultimate all-rounder. Yet, it’s still aero thanks to the wide rim you’ll see at the C40. This carbon wheelset has an increase in rigidity for improved aerodynamic performance, while maintaining a comfortable riding experience. Its braking, handling and acceleration are top notch. - Responsive acceleration - Wide section rim - Carbon laminate rim
A new 35 mm high profile that makes the new Scirocco aluminum wheel unique. Aerodynamic yet easy to handle, responsive and lightweight yet with all the advantages of a clincher wheel with aluminum braking track. They are suitable for any kind of route. The Scirocco meets the needs of amateurs and "granfondo" fans, while giving heaps of rigidity when you have to get out of the saddle and sprint. - New 35mm aluminum profile guarantees better aerodynamic penetration - Grooves on the rim ensure low weight - Spokes stay in place thanks to the anti-spoke rotation technology system - MEGA G3 technology on the cassette side increases torsional stiffness - Hub in aluminum - Aluminum axles and nipples
Discus C60 Team is the mid-range deep-section wheelset of the 3T Discus range: 25mm wide, all-carbon-fiber rims are 58mm deep, yet overall weight is held at 1632 – 1652g. Center Lock disc brake hubs with 24 bladed spokes front and rear offer industry-standard fitment for quality disc-brake setups. 3T's linear+ system optimizes build quality while asymmetric rim drilling reduces the difference in spoke tension between the drive side and non-drive side. Hubs have light, alloy oversize spindle with modular end-caps that can be easily swapped from quick-release to thru-axle as needed. The all-carbon-fiber rim is 58mm deep, with a blunt profile for stable aerodynamic performance at typical angles to the wind; the wide tire bed provides a really firm base to run the latest, race-weight fat tires at lower pressure, with the advantages of: - Wider contact surface - Less rolling resistance - Reduced incidence of punctures - Better handling control
- EVO E-Tour 20 24" double wall rim - Silver - Inner Rim Width: 19.8 mm - Rim Height: 16.8 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes
Affordable World Cup performance without compromise. For over a decade SPANK Industries has made it their mission to make World Cup quality affordable to everyone. SPIKE Race 28 rims are hand laced, trued and tensioned with SPANK’s new SPIKE 32H J-hook hubs, offering increased engagement and adaptability, lighter weight, and exceptional stiffness, in a tough yet trim racy profile. The SPIKE Race 28 wheelset packs the unrivaled strength and durability of Dynamal alloy construction, the stiffness of SPANK’s trademark OohBah rim design, and the ultimate tubeless performance of SPANK’s revolutionary Bead Bite anti-burp tubeless rim hooks. Pound for pound, the SPIKE Race 28 wheelset is one of the best values on the market for riders seeking true competition level performance on their All Mountain, FR, or DH MTB. Key Technologies: - Bead Bite - OohBah - Dynamal Alloy Size (in.): 26" / 27.5" Weight - F/R (g): - R/H 135mm: ±2030 (26") / ±2100 (27.5) - R/H 150mm: ±2060 (26") / ±2150 (27.5) Configuration: 32H - 3 cross lacing Front hub (mm): 6 bolt disk mount, 20x110 Rear hub (mm): 6 bolt disk mount, 12x135 / 12x150 Freehub: Steel - Shimano (XD available) Adapters Included (mm): 15x100 incl. (12x135 only) Adapters Available (mm): - FRONT: QR / 15x100 / 20x110 - REAR: QRx135 / 10x135 / 12x135 / 12x142 / 12x150 / 12x157 Spokes: J-hook, triple butted 2.2/1.7/2.0, brass nipples Tubeless: Tubeless ready Discipline: Race / Freeride
Offering decreased rolling resistance on paved roads, unbeatable comfort on gravel, and a weight barely over 1500g, the carbon tubeless Avion from Stan's NoTubes is the future of performance road wheelsets. The Avion features a BST-R rim shape, designed for tubeless specific road tires, traditional clincher tires when used with tubes, and wider gravel and cyclocross tires. The 28mm WideRight rim profile of the Avion increases tire volume and decreases pressure, for less rolling resistance, superior traction, and more comfort. Showcasing Stan's vibration damping Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) and built around the reliability and quick engagement of Stan's Neo and Neo Ultimate hubs, the Avion offers performance that doesn't stop when the pavement ends. Avion wheels come with yellow tape and 55mm tubeless valves installed. Front wheels ship with 15x100mm TA end caps installed, and also include 12x100mm TA and QR end caps and skewers. You'll also find replacement spokes and a final QC readout for your unique wheelset. - Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed - Designed for disc brake road, gravel, and cyclocross - Faster engaging, 100% CNC-machined Neo Ultimate hubs - Sapim CX-Ray spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples - 41mm deep aerodynamic RiACT rims absorb impacts and roll faster - BST-R series for tubeless road, traditional road with tube, and wider tires - 28mm WideRight rim design optimized for 25-40mm tires
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula DC-20 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type - - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 23mm - Depth 18.2mm - Rim Model Alex Ace17 Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 120mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Fixed/Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Formula TH-51 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 35mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 120mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Fixed/Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 13.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Formula TH-51 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type - - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 19.6mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Alex DA22
The Pro 3-spoke front clincher wheel is ideal for triathletes, time trial cyclists, and any discipline that seeks to maximize aerodynamic efficiency. The Textreme spread tow carbon construction results in an extremely lightweight wheel. - Wide (24mm) rim for optimal air transition from tire to wheel - Dura-Ace 9000 HUB - Race proven by the professionals - Includes PRO wheelbag - Weight: 765g
$699.99 - $749.99
For riders looking for more — more grip, more capability — the M 1700 SPLINE 35 is the right choice. Wearing some plus size tires, this wheelset will carry you far into all mountain terrain. Offering an almost unbeatable ratio of affordability, high-end components, and build, it is the workingman's wheel. Its simple and durable straight-pull construction with DT's high precision Ratchet System hubs make it so reliable and easy to use, that all that's left for you is to focus on the ride and think about the next adventure.
Open the door to the plus size revolution, without closing it behind you! SPANK Industries’ OOZY Trail 395+ wheelset is an ultra-wide, hand built and trued wheelset that’s optimized for plus size tires, yet is seamlessly compatible with a wide variety of modern high volume tire options. New 32H straightpull OOZY Trail Hubs with increased engagement and adaptability, were designed with unique over-sized SSL (single spoke length) flanges to deliver enhanced stiffness, durability, and spoke torque retention. Equipped with OOZY Trail 395+ rims, the OOZY Trail 395+ Wheelset combines the strength and durability of Dynamal alloy with the stiffness of SPANK’s iconic Oohbah rim profile. Next generation Bead Bite anti-burp tubeless rim hooks instill confidence and tubeless security even at minimal tire pressures. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Front Hub (mm): 6 bolt disc mount - Rear Hub (mm): 6 bolt disc mount - Freehub: alloy - Shimano (XD available) - Adapters Included: FRONT: 20 x 110mm REAR: QR x 135mm - Adapters Available (mm): FRONT: QR / 15x100 / 20x110 REAR: QRx135 / 10x135 / 12x135 / 12x142 - Tubeless: Tubeless equipped (tape & valves included) - Discipline: Trail
$79.99 - $84.99
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 22mm - Depth 19.2mm - Rim Model Alex Ace19 - Skewers Included Yes
The 1/Fifty is a wide, deep profile, full carbon aero rim that successfully blends crosswind stability, stiffness and handling while delivering superior heat dissipation and braking performance by utilizing the same ultra high Tg resin and brake pads as the TwentyFour series wheels. The semi-automated carbon lay-up, rim construction and raw materials proven through the TwentyFour series wheels are exemplified in the 1/Fifty rims. By utilizing components optimized for more efficient production, we are able to deliver a performance wheelset at an aggressive price. Specifications - CFD and wind tunnel developed proprietary carbon fiber 50mm low profile clincher rim. - High TG resin. - Proprietary precision machined alloy hubs. - Sealed cartridge bearings. - Hand-built assembly. - 11/10S Shimano compatible. - Relief along rim bed for center base tape. Each 1/Fifty Wheel Includes - 10spd cassette space. - Profile Design rim tape. - Profile Design quick-release skewers. - Profile Design Carbon-Specific P220 TwentyFour Series brake pads. Front Wheel - Weight: 730g - Size: 700c - Hub: 6061-T6 Alloy - Bearing Size: 6900 - Compatibility: QR - Rim Depth: 50mm - Rim Width (Outside): 24.5mm - Rim Width (Inside): 17mm - Spokes: Sapim Race - Spoke Shape: Straight Pull - Spoke Count: 20 - Spoke Pattern: Radial - Spoke Length: 259mm - Nipples: 7075 Alloy Polyax Double Square - External Nipples: Yes - Max Tire Pressure: 125psi / 8.27 bar - Tire Width: 25-28c Rear Wheel - Weight: 884g - Size: 700c - Hub: 6061-T6 Alloy - Bearing Size: 6802 - Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM: 9/10sp, 11sp w/included spacer - Rim Depth: 50mm - Rim Width (Outside): 24.5mm - Rim Width (Inside): 17mm - Spokes: Sapim Race - Spoke Shape: Straight Pull - Spoke Count: 24 - Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: Radial - Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross - Spoke Length Non Drive: 263mm - Spoke Length Drive: 268mm - Nipples: 7075 Alloy Polyax Double Square - External Nipples: Yes - 11-Speed Compatible Hub: Yes - Max Tire Pressure: 125psi / 8.27 bar - Tire Width: 25-28c Wheelset - Set Weight: 1614g - Max Recommended Rider Weight (lbs): 220lbs
Ever fancied riding your road bike at its full potential? All you need to do is slot a pair 1800 SPLINEs in the dropouts. Whether you want to cut some minutes off your commute by taking new shortcuts, corner harder and hit the apex more precisely, or undertake some epic rides into unknown terrain, 1800 SPLINE allows all of that. With a precision build and high-end components throughout, it's the right wheel to find new roads and ride old ones like never before.
- High performance Wheelset with internal vibration damping, ideal for DH and Freeride. - Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well, reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
$479.99 - $719.99
Rainy days, wet soil, rocks and roots. The tubeless tires somehow find grip. The M 1700 SPLINE 25 comes stock with tubeless rim tape and valves, just the right tool for demanding trails. The wide rim gives the tire that decisive little bit more support while the Ratchet System freewheel ensures safe engagements even in the most averse conditions. Finally, being a lightweight helps you to quickly get back up to that trail entrance, to start the slip-and-grip fest all over again.
$306.99 - $399.99
When heavy duty cyclocross riding is your passion, the C 1800 is the right partner for any mission. With its high-end sleeved rim ready to take up MTB-sized rubber and the tough build featuring DT's sturdiest bladed spokes, it is right at home in anything from jumping obstacles to cutting through the mud to sprinting up steeps. Trademark DT Swiss reliability coming from the precision hubs and the superb wheel building quality guarantee trouble free rides year-in and year-out.
$1,489.99 - $2,069.99
Unsure what will happen on your group ride? Mountains, hills, or flats? Water from below, water from above? You needn't worry, the PRC 1400 SPLINE 35 has it covered. High-end, bladed straight pull spokes and the most reliable and lightweight freewheel system make for an efficient ride. Offering the perfect blend of comfort, grip, and low weight in combination with a higher volume tire, these wide and stiff full carbon rims accelerate with the best of them.
$91.99 - $95.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano 7 - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano FH-RM30-7 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Big tires and wide rims normally mean heavy wheels. But not with DT's BR 2250s! Nearly as light as standard wheels and with the footprint only fatties can offer, this wheelset turns any fat bike into a fun-machine!
The pinnacle of aluminum road wheels. The ceramic OXIC surface coating brings brake performance to rim brakes like it has never be seen before. The rims are wide, asymmetric, and lightweight, making for an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio. If set up tubeless, supreme comfort and grip are added to the athletic character. Finally, at just 1435g, this wheelset is both extremely practical and competitive, very much in tune with its stealthy appearance.
Comfort and speed combined. The PR 1600 SPLINE 23 work perfectly with the new breed of wider road tires. These bring about more comfort in the saddle and more grip even when the tarmac turns less and less smooth. The result is a faster, more relaxed ride. Together with the laterally stiff build which uses high end bladed spokes, the PR 1600 SPLINE 23 lets you tackle even the last climb of the day with enough energy to enjoy the looks of the hubs and to plan your next big ride.
$1,129.99 - $1,149.99
Firmly standing in the plus category, the XM 1501 SPLINE ONE 40 enables these bikes to show their full potential when matched to the right plus size tire, not too light, not too heavy. Set up tubeless, such a bike has most of the possibilities of a fat bike while being light enough to be ridden very, very dynamically. Our rim profiles, wheel build, and hub technology are so elaborate, they will easily stand up to all the abuse such a plus bike is capable of. After all, this is just what we like to do and just what this wheel has been developed for.
$779.99 - $799.99
The XM 1501 SPLINE ONE 30: a whole lot of wheel. Fit with high volume tires, it will eat up the roughest of descents you can throw at it and it'll climb to those trailheads with ease. The perfect size for demanding all-mountain riders, it features DT's famous aluminum rim construction, proven on World Cup downhill and EWS levels. The DT Swiss wheel build quality and the unmatched Ratchet System hubs complement this extremely capable package, made to dominate the mountain.
A tough, tubeless-compatible 29-inch disc wheel in traditional non-boost thru-axle spacing. - Pinned construction double-wall rim with new-school 29mm internal width, tubeless compatibility, offset/asymmetrical construction, and hookless construction - Asymmetric rims w/offset spoke holes for better triangulation of spoke angles and balance of tensions in a wheel build, resulting in a stronger, stiffer, and more reliable wheel - Joytech thru-axle alloy 6-Bolt hubs w/serviceable cup and cone bearings - 6-Bolt disc compatible only - Reinforced head straight gauge 14G/2.0mm Stainless Steel spokes (black) w/12mm brass nipples (black) - Weight: 1110g
A tough, no-nonsense workhorse 29/700c rim brake wheel with MTB hub spacing that's perfectly suited to a wide range of applications from MTB to urban/commute/trekking. - Pinned construction double-wall rim with generous 20mm internal width suitable for a wide range of tire widths - Stainless Steel eyelets & CNC machined sidewall w/wear indicator - Joytech alloy QR hubs w/serviceable cup and cone bearings - Shimano steel freehub body w/8/9/10/11sp MTB cassette compatibility - Reinforced head plain gauge 14G/2.0mm SUS304 Stainless Steel spokes (black) w/12mm brass nipples (silver) - Not tubeless compatible - Weight: 1284g