Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Races, training, group rides, gran fondos—Profile’s 58/Twenty Four Full Carbon Clinchers will be your new secret weapon. Their engineers used fluid dynamic modeling and wind tunnel testing to create a super slippery 58mm-deep by 24.5mm-wide rim for maximum free speed and slicing right through head and cross winds. Adding mph are the Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes, which have locking nipples so they stay tight. These wing-like wheels save you massive energy on the flats and they're also light enough to rocket you up the climbs. Plus, Profile's careful hand assembly and advanced carbon layup mean rock-solid stiffness for outstanding power transfer. And, because sometimes you just have to hit the brakes, Profile includes high-tech carbon wrapping and a heat-resistant resin in its rims, plus carbon-compatible brake pads come with the wheels so you'll have more stopping power than ever. Upgrade to the 58/Twenty Fours and get ready to become a better rider.
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: Joytech 9mm x 26, front hub - Compatible with 9mm x 26 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 26 - Diameter: 15.0mm - Length: 12.8mm - 1 cone per bag - Note: O-ring / seal not included. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Joytech 9mm x 26, front hub - Taiwanese hubs with 9mm x 26 axle - 105 SC 1055 8-speed Rear - 105 SC 1056 7-speed Rear - XT-II M732 7-speed Rear
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Rear 10mm x 1 axle - Shimano Left Rear Cone - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Cone Diameter: 17.0mm - Dust Seal Diameter: 25.5mm - Length: 16.0mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - XT M737, 8-spd Rear - STX-RC MC38, 8-spd Rear - STX/STX-RC MC30/32/33, 7-spd Rear - Alivio MC18, 8-spd Rear - Alivio MC12, 7-spd Rear - Acera-X MC290, 7-spd Rear - Altus RM-40, 7-spd Rear - FH-R080 Silent Hub, 8-spd Rear - FH-R050 Silent Hub, 7-spd Rear
$91.99 - $95.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano 7 - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano FH-RM30-7 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Quick Release Model • Model Number: HB-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 41mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 15x100mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: HB-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru • Axle Length: 100mm • Axle Diameter: 17.5mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
Zipp Speed Weaponry Freehub Bodies - Material: Aluminum
- Tried and true DH strength with Boost standard. - Boost fork developed J-hook hub with unique oversized flanges - Adapting between 15x110mm and new Boost 20x110mm - Perfect blend of incredible value, respectable weight and DH toughness - MATERIAL: CNC optimized alloy hub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): Boost 15x110mm, J-hook - WEIGHT (g): ±192 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): Boost 20x110mm, Boost 15x110 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): N/A - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
- Series : DEORE XT - Disc Rotor Mount : Center Lock Disc - Axle Type : 12mm thru-axle - Axle : 12x148mm - Contact Sealing : Labyrinth & Contact - Spoke Holes : 32H
$122.99 - $142.99
- A high performance alloy rim designed for freeride, race and downhill use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
The lightweight Dura-Ace C40 Carbon Clincher wheel is the ultimate all-rounder. Yet, it’s still aero thanks to the wide rim you’ll see at the C40. This carbon wheel has an increase in rigidity for improved aerodynamic performance, while maintaining a comfortable riding experience. Its braking, handling and acceleration are top notch. - Responsive acceleration - Wide section rim - Carbon laminate rim
$120.99 - $134.99
Wheels are the first point of contact between you and your bike, and the trail you’re riding on. And while wheel sizes and standards continue to develop significantly year on year, often to both the rider and the industry’s dismay, very little innovation has been seen in the compliancy and responsiveness of the wheel as this first, most important contact and conductor. What Spank has seen in recent years is that bike suspension is continuously evolving and adapting to compensate for stiffer frames and more rigid, deeper profile carbon fiber rims. This overall stiffer rig is being softened, or counter-acted by both bike suspension, and tire design — not to mention the ever lower and lower tire pressures riders are running. Rider position (wider, lower, more forward) is also being impacted directly by the bike frame and cockpit geometries which is constantly aiming for a better riding feel. So surely it is overdue time to re-examine how the engineering of the wheel can become an active contributor to the efficiency of the overall set up. Spank Industries has done just this. - Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
$23.00 - $35.00
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
- High performance Wheelset with internal vibration damping, ideal for DH and Freeride. - Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well, reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles.
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
The 1/Fifty is a wide, deep profile, full carbon aero rim that successfully blends crosswind stability, stiffness and handling while delivering superior heat dissipation and braking performance by utilizing the same ultra high Tg resin and brake pads as the TwentyFour series wheels. The semi-automated carbon lay-up, rim construction and raw materials proven through the TwentyFour series wheels are exemplified in the 1/Fifty rims. By utilizing components optimized for more efficient production, we are able to deliver a performance wheelset at an aggressive price. Specifications - CFD and wind tunnel developed proprietary carbon fiber 50mm low profile clincher rim. - High TG resin. - Proprietary precision machined alloy hubs. - Sealed cartridge bearings. - Hand-built assembly. - 11/10S Shimano compatible. - Relief along rim bed for center base tape. Each 1/Fifty Wheel Includes - 10spd cassette space. - Profile Design rim tape. - Profile Design quick-release skewers. - Profile Design Carbon-Specific P220 TwentyFour Series brake pads. Front Wheel - Weight: 730g - Size: 700c - Hub: 6061-T6 Alloy - Bearing Size: 6900 - Compatibility: QR - Rim Depth: 50mm - Rim Width (Outside): 24.5mm - Rim Width (Inside): 17mm - Spokes: Sapim Race - Spoke Shape: Straight Pull - Spoke Count: 20 - Spoke Pattern: Radial - Spoke Length: 259mm - Nipples: 7075 Alloy Polyax Double Square - External Nipples: Yes - Max Tire Pressure: 125psi / 8.27 bar - Tire Width: 25-28c Rear Wheel - Weight: 884g - Size: 700c - Hub: 6061-T6 Alloy - Bearing Size: 6802 - Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM: 9/10sp, 11sp w/included spacer - Rim Depth: 50mm - Rim Width (Outside): 24.5mm - Rim Width (Inside): 17mm - Spokes: Sapim Race - Spoke Shape: Straight Pull - Spoke Count: 24 - Spoke Pattern Non-Drive: Radial - Spoke Pattern Drive: 2 cross - Spoke Length Non Drive: 263mm - Spoke Length Drive: 268mm - Nipples: 7075 Alloy Polyax Double Square - External Nipples: Yes - 11-Speed Compatible Hub: Yes - Max Tire Pressure: 125psi / 8.27 bar - Tire Width: 25-28c Wheelset - Set Weight: 1614g - Max Recommended Rider Weight (lbs): 220lbs
Zipp makes the impossible possible with their 303 Firecrest Carbon Disc Brake wheels—they're equally at home on the flats as they are in the mountains. The 45mm-deep rims slice through the wind more efficiently than even many deep-section wheels thanks to their 28.5mm-wide dimpled rims. And, by creating a seamless junction between the rim and tire, the increased width further reduces drag. The 303s climb with the best and re-accelerate out of corners like rockets since they barely register on the scale, which makes them a must-have on undulating terrain. The extra wide rim also allows running wider tires at a lower pressure, which boosts ride quality and comfort and reduces rolling resistance. Zipp's 77D/177D disc hubs gives you incredible stopping power in wet and dry conditions alike, and they're thru-axle compatible (sold separately) for jaw-dropping steering precision and power transfer. You also get Sapim's outstanding CX-Ray spokes.
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig, WTB's KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Their legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world’s most aggressive riders. Proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world, KOM Tough rims are available in 25, 29, 35, 40 and 45mm widths to provide a burly rim for every usage and style of riding. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 130mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 17mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Sora FH-RS300 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 22mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Alex AT470 - Skewers Included Yes
Hub Adapters for all Oozy hubs and 2016 Spike hubs.
$29.99 - $32.99
Hub Adapters for all Oozy hubs and 2016 Spike hubs.
- High performance alloy wheelset competition tuned for World Cup level DH racers - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - A hand built 32H, 3-cross configuration ensures maximum stiffness and durability offering increased engagement, lighter weight, and improved adaptability - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - 15 and 20mm axle adapters included, and most non Boost adapters available for the rear wheel
$89.99 - $107.99
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
$84.99 - $149.99
Shimano's Ultegra Hubs are flag-bearers for high-durability, smooth-rolling performance. Hardened steel cup-and-cone design use stainless steel bearings for minimal drag and superior ease of maintenance. Shimano's Digital Adjustment System makes hub maintenance fast, simple, and reduces axial force on the bearings, reducing wear and tear on the hub internals.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
$706.99 - $751.99
The DT Swiss 240s 6-Bolt Rear Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
Page 1 of 22 Next page