SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
- 10-speed chain for Shimano STEPS E8000 e-bike system - Single chainring only - SIL-TEC - 276 g - HG-X 10-speed
$16.99 - $19.99
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
The Z8.1 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles. - Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6, 7, 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
The Z8 chain features inner plate chamfering and a z-bridge shape, making it suitable for a variety of riding styles. - Inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Designed for use with internally geared hubs - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo drivetrains - Suitable for MTB, road, and comfort riding - 1/2 x 3/32"
$64.99 - $73.99
CN-HG701-11 Super Narrow HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Directional 11-speed chain - More efficient and silent, less maintenance - MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible - Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use BENEFIT - Smooth and reliable shifting performance - Weight: 257g (116 Links)
Shimano Tiagra CN-4601 10-Speed Chains - For Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple drivetrains, please see 10-Speed Hyperglide non-directional chains - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Not compatible with Shimano 10-Speed Dyna-sys mountain bike drivetrains - Directional inner and outer plates designed for better contact with gear teeth allow smooth shifting even under high load conditions - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Perforated plates for reduced weight - 116 links
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams. - Weight: 267g
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
The M7100 chain provides enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features quick-link assembly and SIL-TEC treatment for extended offroad durability. - Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention - Reduced shift times and pedaling shock - Non-reusable - Features Shimano's SIL-TEC ultra-low friction surface treatment - Includes Shimano Quick-Link (SM-CN910-12) - This chain meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications
- Deore/Tiagra 9-speed compatible - 3/32-inch - 116 links
- 10-speed compatible - Shimano XT - 116 links
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
Page 1 of 1