Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
e*thirteen's Plus pedal features a lightweight aluminum pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Lightweight aluminum pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 299g per pair
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. LARGER CONTACT AREA - The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
All new external varus wedge fits between the cleat and the sole of your shoe for the perfect hip, knee and foot alignment. - External varus/valgus cleat wedge - Provides one-degree of varus/valgus correction - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo and Speedplay - Package includes eight wedges
Giant's Plastic Platform Pedals boast light and durable fiber-reinforced nylon bodies with wide, low-profile platforms and 10 molded pins per side for an excellent grip. You also get tough chromoly axles, quality bearings, and reflectors for visibility. - 9/16-inch spindles - 350 grams (pair)
The Surge pedals feature CNC'd construction, a low-profile design, sealed bearing/bushing construction and a full set of replaceable pins. - 6066-T6 alloy CNC body, chromoly axle - Replaceable pins - Extremely strong pedal body with recessed spindle cap - Extra pack replaceable pins & nylon impact ring - 9/16"
The ATAC XC 12 is the pedal of choice for Time's elite cyclocross and mountain bike riders. At 124 grams it's their lightest off-road pedal featuring a titanium axle and carbon body. Like the XC 6 and XC 8, it offers a tension adjustment and as with all ATAC pedals, XC 12 offers easy and consistent engagement and an open design that clears debris each time you step in.
The XPro 12 is perfect for elite riders. With a carbon body and titanium axle the XPro 12 is light and durable at the same time. Clipping in is easy with the automatic pre-opening ICLIC System. The carbon blade is adjustable in 3 positions to customize engagement tension and the stack height is low, keeping the cyclist's sole as close to the center of the pedal axle as possible. This, along with the large pedal surface area results in incomparable pedaling efficiency and comfort.
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Composite - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
The ultimate weight-saving upgrade. - The kit includes: 1 pair titanium spindles + refresh kit (Enduro cartridge bearings, Igus ll-glide bearings, DSS double seal system: internal and external seals, hex alloy end caps, o-rings, nuts, sleeve bushings, & bearing removal tool). - Compatible with: Eggbeater, Candy, Mallet, 5050, Double Shot, model years 2010-present - Weight: 60g per pair - Spindle material: 6al/4v titanium - Max. rider weight: 200lb/90kg - Q-factor: 52 mm
- Plastic body. - Ball bearing.
The KEO GRIP cleats closely resemble the KEO CLEAT model, yet they boast the added feature of a TPU layer on the shoe side which prevents the risk of cleats sliding on carbon soles. Their anti-slip surface on the pedal side offers extra safety and stability when walking. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + TPU - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 9mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
Evo's Free Fall DX-Style Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
- Large platform size with concave profile combines support with ultimate grip - Strong and lightweight one piece alloy body in eight color options - Forged chromoly axle delivers strength and durability - Shot-peen surface increases fatigue life and impact resistance - Material: Alloy - Platform Size (mm): 100 x 105 - Platform Profile: (mm) 16mm - Weight (g): ±395/set - Axle: Cold-forged Chromoly steel - Bearing/Bushing: Industrial bearing, IGUS bushing - Pins: 12 steel & 8 alloy pins per pedal - Virtual Concavity - Finish: Mottled / grunge anodized
This set of pedals aims to provide a large platform, thin profile, durability, tune-ability and serviceability. Ideal for anything from all-mountain, to downhill, to snow. - 105x115mm pedal body - 17mm concave foot bed - Extruded 6061 aluminum body and 4140 chromoly steel axles - High-load DU bushing and cartridge bearing - 11 pins per side and 7 of which can be flipped to fit short- or long-way to fine tune the amount of grip desired - 9/16"
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (for use in the center) overall length 8.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - 28 Long pins (for use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
The XPro 10 is perfect for high performance riders. With a carbon body and hollow steel axle the XPro 10 is light and durable at the same time. The ICLIC system is pre-opened making clipping in super easy. The XPro 10 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height and an oversized pedal platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort.
Crank Brothers' Quattro 3-hole cleats let you use Crank Bros. pedals with your road shoes. The cleat and walking plate mount directly to shoes that use a traditional 3-hole mounting setup. - Weight (pair): 86 grams - Shoe compatibility: LOOK/SPD-SL - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
The ATAC Easy cleats are specifically for the mountain bike pedal and City Bike range of TIME (LINK, MX and XC range). The release angle of 10-degrees is easy for riders who want a quick step out. - Weight: 44g/pair
The ATAC XC 4 pedal is designed for cross country mountain bike riders. It features a chromed, hollow steel axle making it light and durable. The exclusive ATAC system (TIME patent) offers very easy engagement and its open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. The ATAC XC 4 is also suitable for trail riding, bike touring, and gravel road riding.
- For use on Original MTB Sport/Core pedals.
Choose to ride flat or clipped in for city commutes and casual rides around town. This hybrid composite pedal with its 2-sided entry allows you to do both. It features premium bearings and a double seal system, diamond plate pads for traction, and molded pins and ribs for grip. - Premium brass cleats with shims included - Q-factor: 57mm - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Forged 435 Chromoly steel spindle - 300 series stainless steel spring - 5-year warranty - 331g per pair
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - SPD compatibility - Weight (pair): 30g - Float: 6 degrees - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
Page 1 of 4 Next page