$14.99 - $15.63
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$9.99 - $54.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
$12.99 - $55.99
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
Being a “shade tree mechanic” doesn’t mean you should lean your bike against a tree. You paid hard-earned money for your family’s bike collection and we’ve got a budget-conscious, yet feature-loaded bike repair stand that’s perfect for the home bike mechanic. The 360-degree rotating clamp can position your bike optimally for any work you’re planning. Plus, the Recreational Stand leverages a 52? (132cm) wide base with rubber-coated end caps for fantastic stability on any surface. And when the service day is done, it folds in to a space-saving unit for storage. Add a Tool Tray, Bottle Opener and a Wheel Truing Station for the complete at-home bike shop.
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
$34.99 - $44.99
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Features durable 1000 denier, wrap-around zipper, extra-long 3M reflective strip for added safety at night and a zippered expanding main compartment for added storage. Mounts and removes quickly with our innovative QuickClick system. 13-function tool kit Includes 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6mm Allen wrenches, T25 Torx wrench, Phillips screw driver, 8 & 10 mm open wrenches, universal chain tool* with chain hook, 2 tire levers & a glueless patch kit. *The chain tool is compatible with single- and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed, NOT including Campagnolo hollow pin chains. - BAG ATTACHMENT: QuickClick (F25) w/seatpost strap - CAPACITY: 0.95 - 1.25 L / 58 - 76 ci - MATERIAL: 1000 denier nylon - EXPANDING: Yes - SEATPOST DIAMETER: Fits 25.4 – 34.9 mm - ADDED FEATURES: 3M reflective strip, Safety light clip, Rain cover, 13-function tool kit - SIZE: 16.5 x 12.3 x 10.5 cm / 6.5" x 4.8" x 4.1" - WEIGHT: 445g / 15.66 oz
- Simple, secure external emergency tire patch kit. - Seals cuts and other tire damage larger than 3mm or punctures sealant will not repair. - Kit includes 3 patches and glue in a compact carry case.
- Headset drift for sealed bearing installation press - Drift is machined with steps to press in headset cups that use either 1-1/8" or 1-1/2" bearings, but may be used for other cups with odd-sized sealed bearings - Compatible with bearing presses using 1/2" diameter rod, such as Wheels Mfg Headset Cup Press (PRESS-8)
Features two different slot depths. Made from high quality steel to gently adjust bent or damaged brake rotors.
Commonly referred to as the "4th Hand". The Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight with ease.
- For 1.25" fork - Universal design to quickly remove difficult headset crown races
$5.99 - $9.99
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
- BB wrench for Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, FSA and Campagnolo, and other similar types of cups with 16 external notches - Use with 32mm wrench or 1/2" Dr. ratchet wrench
- High quality bracket rool, easily assemble the lockring of bottom brackets - Fits most lock-rings
Proper frame preparation is very important. Park Tool's Head Tube Reaming and Facing Set combines reaming and facing of the head tube to create a perfect fit for most sizes of head cups. Includes: • 30.1 mm reamer (part #751.2) and four different size pilots (29.8mm, 30.0mm, 33.8mm, and 36.8mm) • 690 facer • Quick-release, quick-adjust feature: bottom portion slides off and on easily without threading SHIS terminology: The HTR-1 as stock will face frames of EC29, EC30, EC34 and EC37. It will ream frames of EC30. Accessories will allow service in other standards.
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
$12.99 - $14.99
TB-1065: For Shimano® cartridge B.B. & ISIS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. driver and 24mm wrench. TB-1065 can be turned with TB-8830. TB-1075: For Shimano® & lSlS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. air driver.
$6.99 - $11.99
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
Remove BB86, BB90 bearings
For 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, and 4.0mm nipples.
15mm Pedal Wrench
$7.99 - $11.99
Torx Wrench sizes: #1: Torx T25, T30, T40 #2: Torx T10, T25, T30 TB-2638: Torx T25, T30, T40
- Weighs up to 50kg - Designed to hang from repair stand clamp - Batteries not included - 1 year warranty
Removes SunTour® 2-notch freewheels. Not recommended for SunTour® four to six notch freewheels. Use with 23mm wrench. TB-1035 can be turned with TB-8830.
Page 1 of 14 Next page