With the Spider Prof repair stand you can easily perform the toughest repairs or lighter work such as adjusting and cleaning. - Anodized aluminum tubes are lightweight and resistant to detergents - Triangular profile means dirt is less likely to adhere to the surface - The integrated tool surface is height adjustable and can rotate 360-degrees - Compact when folded and easy to carry - Weight: 14 lbs - Maximum load: 44 lbs
- For removal of crank arms from cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with square taper, Octalink and ISIS bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex - Convienent storage carrier doubles as a handle
Nanotube Chain Lube top up bottle is now available! Created using cutting edge, intensive research and development our Nanotube Chain Lube allows you to re-treat your chain for many more miles of ultimate speed in all weathers. This lube will allow you to achieve significant savings within 1-2 watts of your chain’s original optimum performance. This new, state of the art formula pushes the boundaries of chain lube innovation and is designed specifically to keep friction to an absolute bare minimum over a long period. - All-weather lubricant - Returns chain efficiency to within 1-2 watts of its optimum - Can last up to 400 miles before reapplication needed - Contains nanotube additives for optimum efficiency - Used by the world’s greatest cycling teams and athletes
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- For removal of Shimano cartridge bottom brackets - Dual compound handle for extra grip and comfort
- For cleaning, drying, and polishing - Split-fiber technology increases surface area for better absorbency - Machine washable - Reduces chance of surface damage - Luxury deep pile
- Universal hydraulic brake bleed kit - Fits Avid / Shimano / others - Kit includes Syringes (2), tubing, clamp and adaptors
- All seasons, all-conditions lube - Rust prevention formula protects chain from rust - No WAX buildup
Lezyne's CRV 20 compact multi-tool has what you need for road and trailside repairs. It boasts a myriad of tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm Allen wrenches plus flat-head and Phillips screwdrivers. There's also a chain tool, a T25 Torx bit, a disc-brake-pad separator, an 8mm open-end wrench and three spoke wrenches. For freeing stubborn tires, a tire lever with a 10mm open-end wrench is included. And, there's a serrated knife, too.
Topeak's DuoSpoke Wrench is the perfect tool for lacing up new wheels or truing your old ones. It comes with two different spoke sizes on either side of the wrench, so you've always got the right one at hand.
The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the premier portable and home service partner for the most demanding bike mechanics. Its lightweight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability. The patented ratchet-action closure and speed release clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 85lbs (39kg) and tube diameter up to 2.6? (6.6cm). Be the most popular rider at the trailhead or in your neighborhood with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand. Add a Wheel Truing Station, Bottle Opener and Team Edition Tool Kit for the ultimate service setup.
Have you ever wondered why all Feedback Sports wash and repair stands have exposed frame above the clamp head? Our Pro Truing Stand is designed to sit atop all of our portable stands! The truing stand also includes a free-standing steel base and a bench-mount adapter for when you’re not traveling to races and top-secret trailheads. This single-arm, precision wheel and rotor truing stand is awesome at home and excels at races, events, or adventure-riding weekends. And with included adapters, it can accommodate the most common wheel sizes for quick-release or thru-axle hub designs.
$7.00 - $49.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
15mm Pedal Wrench
Do you just LOVE fumbling with awkward tools, slamming your knuckles into sharp gear teeth, and making tasks harder than they should be? If so, you should stop reading and give your chain whip a big hug! However, if you've been looking to throw your chain whip into the woods, never to be seen again, you've come to the right place. Pedro's Vise Whip is simply a better solution for holding your cassette during removal. This innovative tool was developed by Pedro's in-close collaboration with legendary frame builder and cycling technical author Lennard Zinn. The Vise Whip is beautifully simple to use, adjusts to fit 11-23 tooth gears on all multi-gear cassettes (including 11-speed), and locks in place during use. Once you try it, you'll never go back to a chain whip again. - Secure, no-slip, no bloody knuckles, way to hold cassette during removal - once you try it you'll never go back! - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Adjustable to fit 11-23 tooth gear sizes - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 11-Speed
TorqSocket kit works with any mini-tool containing a 5 mm Allen wrench (or single 5 mm Allen key). Applies correct torque on component bolts for safety and to prevent damage to carbon parts. - Includes 3,4.5mm hex bits, T20 & 25 Torx - Packaged in own carrying case - Material: Hardened steel - Size: 2.1" x 2" x 0.9" - Weight: 75g
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
$8.99 - $13.99
SRAM's Ceramic Bearing Grease is perfect for maintaining your SRAM components that feature ceramic bearings. This high-tech lubricant minimizes friction to maximize your performance and it keeps your SRAM components going strong year after year. Plus, the 10ml syringe container makes it easy to grease your parts, too.
$33.99 - $36.99
For use with deep section aero rims. Available in either 58mm or 78mm lengths.
- Fits over ISIS spindle end, extra deep for longer spindles - Compatible with internally splined bottom bracket cups (i.e. all Race Face ISIS, all FSA ISIS, most Shimano)
The RAP CO2 line of multi-tools feature a simple, yet ingenious, design that integrates a CO2 dispenser. The CO2 head quickly slides on or off the 5 mm bit allowing for easy access, and an internal sleeve unthreads from the chuck revealing the engagement port for a threaded CO2 cartridge. The head threads onto either a Presta or Shrader valve and is made up of a lightweight and durable aluminum construction. Available in a 15- or 21-tool build, the RAP CO2 features our exclusive CRV+ corrosion resistant bits and ergonomic aluminum side plates. - Weight 178g - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtv, 3.22, 3.45; Star Shaped T25, T30; Tire Lever: Open end 10mm; Phillips & Flat Head; Bottle Opener: Open End 8mm, Disk Brake Wedge; Chain Breaker (8/9/10/11 speed); Integrated CO2 Dispenser
Tools for repairing and maintaining SRAM Level brakes.
Lezyne's Stainless 20 folding tool contains everything you need and more for road and trailside repairs. Its sturdy stainless-steel body holds 20 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, flat head and Phillips screwdrivers, a chain tool, a T25 Torx bit, and three spoke wrenches. For freeing stubborn tires, a stainless-steel tire lever with a 10mm open-wrench is included. There's a bottle opener with an 8mm open-end wrench and a serrated knife blade, too.
$15.00 - $60.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
Lezyne's super-compact V5 folding tool contains the basics for road and trailside repairs. Its aluminum body holds five tools including: 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, and a Phillips screwdriver. Plus, it only weighs 50 grams.
This suspension fluid is recommended by RockShox for shock rebuilds. - 15W 50 - 1L bottle
Removes SunTour® 2-notch freewheels. Not recommended for SunTour® four to six notch freewheels. Use with 23mm wrench. TB-1035 can be turned with TB-8830.