PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
With the addition of the DEFTRAP pedal, we sought to revolutionize the expectations for nylon composite pedals. Built around a true concave profile, the top-tier nylon and glass fiber composite material creates a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market. With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction, and the ability to skim over rocks all offered in 10 colors, the DEFTRAP will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market. - All-new pedal design inspired by the world-renowned TMAC pedal - Injection molded nylon fiber composite body - Premium nylon glass fiber composite material is 28% stronger than nylon composite used by most leading brands - Nylon glass fiber blend does not get hung up on rocks - Non-offset symmetrical design gives the rider perfect weight distribution across the pedal, creating a very stable platform through rough terrain. - Large 113mm L x 103mm W footprint - True concave pedal body profile - 1.5mm of concave shape in the pedal body (per side) - 18mm thick at the center - Best-in-class 10 pins per side (8 replaceable steel pins, and 2 fixed nylon pins) - 2 sealed bearings with oversized DU bushing design is robust and reliable - Open channeling for optimized mud and snow shedding capabilities - Not the average plastic disposable pedal...the DEFTRAP Pedals are fully sealed, rebuildable, thin, and offer the same or better grip in comparison to a traditional aluminum pedal - Brilliant design for all types of riding (Trail, Enduro, Downhill, Dirt Jumping, Commuting) - 391 grams per pair
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 replaceable pins per side for secure foot engagement - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 380g
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. - Super slick, patent pending, spindle design - Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center - Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal - Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins - Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance - Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
LOOK Trail Grip pedals with Activ Grip by Vibram rewrite performance and personality rules for off-road riding. Unique, mountain peak-evolved, composite stud and rubber lug tread inserts give brilliant bike control and slip free security without trashing your shoes or your shins. Race-bred bearings and four switchable colors deliver smooth style. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip + Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 265g - Weight (pair): 530g
PD-T421 FEATURE - CLICK'R binding on one side and flat pedal on the other - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Integrated reflector - Easier to catch the binding BENEFIT close - Versatile use - Longer life - Smart appearance - Weight: 418g - Easy entry and release - Better grip on flat side - Rider tune - Color: Black - Average weight: 418 g - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH56 - Optional cleat: SM-SH51
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
e*thirteen's Plus pedal features a lightweight aluminum pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Lightweight aluminum pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last. - 430 grams (pair) - Width x Length: 100 x 105mm - Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
- Economical resin pedals w/toe clips and straps - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axles
- Flip/Flop Clipless and Flat Design - Tough Aluminum Body and Cage - Smooth Rolling, Sealed Bearing and Bushing System - SPD Compatible (SH-51)Cleats Included - Adjustable Tension with 4° Float
- Aluminum body that is slightly more compact than the SPECIALE 12, yet it offers a stable platform and four adjustable pins for optimal grip. - The micro-adjustable tension clamping system allows riders to fine-tune the pedal function for their preferred riding style. - TIME's patented clamping system allows for easy entry and positive, predictable release, as well as a self-cleaning design to ensure reliable performance in all conditions. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 196g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Oversized, hollow, steel axle, is lightweight yet rugged enough for any trail condition. - TIME's clamping system makes clipping in super easy. - Two release angle options (13° or 17°) along with a self-cleaning design that means you'll always be able to clip in – even in the muddiest of conditions. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 190g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Sealed bearings. - Cro-Mo axle.
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 299g per pair
- Extra-light design - 9/16-inch Cro-Mo axle, CNC machined alloy body - Toe-clip compatible
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Composite - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
Lightweight and strong one-piece aluminum flat pedal in a premium barrel polished aluminum finish. - Tough 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Reflectors included (removable) - 9/16" axle - Dimensions: 101 x 79mm - Silver - 368g per pair
Rally RK200 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This dual-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you're on or where you're riding. - Impeccably Designed Pedal—Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to ensure total reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, these sleek pedals install like any pedal. And they're quick to transfer between bikes. - Advanced Cycling Dynamics—In addition to total power and cadence, Rally RK200 measures much more. These metrics help you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to help you improve. - Left/Right Balance—Measure power from your left leg versus power from your right leg to get a better look at how symmetrically you're producing power. - Seated vs. Standing—Track the amount of time you spend in each position and gauge position effectiveness. - Power Phase—Get a clear look at where you're producing power in the pedal stroke. - Platform Center Offset—Ensure proper cleat position by keeping track of where power is applied on the pedal. - Cleat Compatibility—For a comfortable ride, these pedals are designed with your favorite LOOK KEO cleats in mind. - Transferable Spindle—From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round. A transferable spindle can be installed in Rally RS road or Rally XC off-road pedal body kits (each sold separately). - Battery Life—Make sure you're ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life. Specs: - Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2) - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Maximum rider weight: 105kg - Accuracy: +/- 1% - Field calibration - Adjustable release tension - Measurement location: spindle - Communication: ANT+ and BLUETOOTH - Weight: 326g - Water resistance: IPX7 - Cleat type: KEO - Q-factor: 53mm (55mm with provided 2mm washer) - Stack height: 12.2mm In the Box: - Rally RK200 pedals - Cleat hardware - 55mm Q-factor washers - Documentation
- Full Anodized finish - 16-12mm concave platform - 100mm x 105mm platform - CNC Alloy Pedal Body - Hollow Taper Scandium Enriched Steel Axle - Chamfered Leading Edges for Improved Clearance and Reduced Impact Forces - Oversized Sealed Full Compliment Inboard Industrial Bearing - Sealed Outboard IGUS Bushing - CNC Optimized, Full Sized Hex Head, Rear Loading Pins Improve Durability and Maintenence - Inboard Friction Seal Prevents Contamination and Reduces Unwanted Pedal Spin
- Large platform and an easy-entry system, make it perfect for everyday use. - Cleat engagement is easy and positive in every condition and for every skill level. - Hollow steel axle makes the pedal lightweight yet durable, while the open design keeps you riding with ease, clearing mud and debris every time you clip in. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 192g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Built with an aluminum body and oversized axle to handle the roughest trail conditions and biggest descents. - TIME's famous easy entry and exit system allows riders to easily put a foot down when needed and clip back in fast. - The open, self-cleaning design keeps the pedal clean so its function is not compromised by dirt, debris, or mud. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 238g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
The new OOZY Reboot Pedal - 100% the same award-winning OOZY Pedal platform that SPANK Industries has been manufacturing for years, but now with crank boot compatible axle and fresh new full colour anodized finishes for 2021. - Super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance - CNC weight-optimized trail pedal at 360g per set - Forged alloy body is shot-peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with hollow taper Chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings and IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, enduro, trail, E-Bike - Crank boots compatible axle
- Crank Boot Compatible Axles - Full Anodized Finish - 12mm Thin—Massive 11x11cm Platform - Cold Forged Alloy Pedal Body - Hollow Taper Scandium Enriched Steel Axle - Chamfered Leading Edges for Improved Clearance and Reduced Impact Forces - Chamfered Side Edges for Improved Cornering Clearance - Oversized Sealed Full Compliment Inboard Industrial Bearing - Sealed Outboard IGUS Bushing - 18 Adjustable Pins per Pedal - CNC Optimized, Full Sized Hex Head, Rear Loading Pins Improve Durability and Maintenence - Inboard Friction Seal Prevents Contamination and Reduces Unwanted Pedal Spin
The Xpresso 4 is the perfect pedal for training. Built for everyday use, the Xpresso 4 features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow steel axle. A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform and a carbon blade with 3 tensions settings make this a very comfortable and efficient pedal. The ICLIC system requires only a light step to clip in making it a great choice for beginners or smaller riders.
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
Get rad without getting broke. This Multi-Purpose Flat Pedal from Shimano has a wide platform and adjustable pin height to dial in the perfect amount of grip for your preference and riding conditions. - 3 different pin height settings to match different type of riding - 9 pins per platform - Highest setting is+5 mm higher than PD-MX80's pins - Weight: 533g
Page 1 of 6 Next page