Do you have a bicycle with disc brakes and can't find a rack to go with them? Well, grab Axiom's Journey Disc Rack to carry your gear and you're all set for adventure. It's constructed from durable and light aluminum tubing, and has a looped design for excellent support for even heavy loads. There are also rear bars that prevent panniers swinging in and striking the wheel. The right side of the rack mounts to your eyelets, and the left attaches to the disc brake tab. This great rack also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender. And there's a place to mount a taillight, too (sold separately). The bicycle industry’s original disc-brake compatible rack. We designed this rack as a problem solver back when disc-brakes were still a new thing. The Journey® Disc remains a favorite to this day thanks to its flexible yet elegant mounting options and industry-leading weight capacity. - Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum. - Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets). - Traditional stay on right (drive side). - Adjustable Versalock® stay on left (disc side). - Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride. - Suitable for frames where disc-brake placement causes a compatibility issue with traditional racks. - Generous platform size is optimized for top loading things like trunk bags and rear baskets. - Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit. - Increased heel clearance. - Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames. - 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes. - Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength. - Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability. - Ample room for a full range of fender styles - Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Make your fat bike a load-hauling master with Axiom's Fatliner. It's disc compatible, and it's made from rugged 6061 T6 aluminum to keep strength to the max and weight to a minimum. There are plenty of mounting options to accommodate all sorts of fat bikes, and it fits dropouts from 170 to 190mm apart. Get fat, get loaded, and go adventure with the Fatliner.
Axiom's Journey Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum. It is specially designed to handle even the largest and heaviest panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that prevent the bags from swinging into the wheel. It also has a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rack. Built for 170mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
$64.99 - $66.99
Axiom's Streamliner Disc DLX Rack fits on bikes with disc brakes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable and light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
Topeak's Super Tourist Tubular Rack is a great rack for long-distance touring. It's the perfect add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too. Plus, it comes with a spring that folds up to clamp securely onto books, magazines and other thin objects.
- Features T-Twist (patented) adjustable arms - Compatible with most disc brakes - T-Track mono stay included - Oversized 10mm AL-6061 tubular alloy - Detachable stainless steel dropouts - 6cm of set back for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount fender stays - Top surface width: 90 to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches)
- Light and sturdy 10mm tubular aluminum construction - Fits most bikes with 26-inch and 700C wheels - Maximum capacity: 15 kg
- 304 grade stainless steel tubing - Easily straddles wider tires - Fits 26”, 700c and 29” frames - CoPilot child seat compatible - Traditional mounting hardware - 65 lb/29.5 kg carrying capacity
- Alloy rear carrier - Fits hardtail bikes with disc brakes - Compatible with any 26-inch/ 700C bikes (max tire 29 x 2.1-inch) - Max. capacity of 25kg
- Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Removable top rack - Works well with most suspension forks - Low and high pannier mounts - Aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - 45lb/20.5kg carrying capacity
- Easton Scandium and aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum tubing - Blackburn Fit System – mounts perfectly with 26”, 700c or 29” wheels, disc compatible and will work with most brake or frame mounts - Narrow profile keeps pannier weight close to center for better balance - Low and high pannier mounts - Light & reflector mounting loop - 55lb/25kg carrying capacity
- Oversized AL-6061 tubular alloy rack 10mm tubing - Top surface width: 90mm to 128mm - For 26-inch / 700C wheels (max tire 29 x 2.1-inches) - Max capacity: 20kg - Features T-Bar (patent-pending): two adjustable arms move independently from the rack structure and to keep the rack parallel to the ground regardless of frame type or size - Sets rack 6cm behind the axle for improved heel clearance - M5 threaded holes on dropouts to mount a rear fender straight onto the rear rack
- Mounting system works with disc brake frames and bikes lacking rear dropout rack mounts - Lower mounting points attach to included extra-long QR skewer - Three strut design for maximum load control - 12mm gauge aircraft-grade aluminum rod ensures long lasting durability - Fits both wide and narrow tire - Fits 26" and 700c frames - Compatible with Copilot child seats - 535 grams - 40lbs/18.2kg carrying capacity
- Welded, powder coated aluminum with either quick release or bolt-on - Fits any seatpost up to 32.0mm diameter and can handle 25lbs
Blackburn's EX-1 rack does everything. Built for maximum durability of 9mm aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum, this rack features a 3-strut design to control the load and is compatible with Copilot child seats (sold separately). It fits most bikes.
Replaces stock Streamliner foot to adapt any Streamliner rack (sold separately) to fit onto standard 10mm nutted wheel axles. Ideal for fixies, cruisers, urban bikes and traditional bikes without eyelets. CONSTRUCTION • Aluminum ADDED BENEFIT • Makes the Streamliner rack (sold separately) even more versatile
Axiom's Streamliner Road DLX Rack is designed to fit on road bikes that don't have eyelets. It's made of reliable, light aluminum, features struts to keep loads from getting close to the rear wheel, and offers ample heel clearance when you're carrying panniers.
The EX-1 Disc Rack is Blackburn's strongest. It's built for heavy-duty use and large loads with welded aluminum tubing, stainless-steel hardware and additional oversize reinforcing struts for uncompromising strength and durability. It fits most bikes, including those with a rear disc brake.
Built for quick trips around town, the Blackburn Bootlegger Rack will turn your bike into an errand-running machine. The porteur style Bootlegger is constructed of T-6061 aluminum, has a stamped top deck, and features Blackburn universal mounting for easy installation. The top deck also has the perfect dimensions for a case of your preferred cold beverage. - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Robust legs attach to the frame, providing increased loading capacity - Horizontal leg loop for cargo strap hook - For tire sizes 26", 650B, 700c, 27.5", and 29" and widths from 23c to 3" - Disc brake compatible - Light clip attachment - Includes cargo net - Integrated bottle opener - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity - Weight: 917g
Axiom's Journey Adjustable 2429 Rack is made of light, rugged aluminum with vertically adjustable stays meaning it mounts on a wide range of rear wheel sizes. It handles even large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that keep your panniers steady. There also is a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
With an already simple, bombproof design, the Blackburn Grid 2 rear rack improves on the Grid 1 rack by adding an aluminum top deck that acts as a fender and can allow you to mount a trunk style bag. A perfect choice for a hard-core commuter. - Performs great with trunk bags - Light and reflector mounting loop - 45lb/20.5 kg capacity
- Secure clamp fits any seat post size (24-32mm diameter) - Quick-release seatpost attachment - Reflector bracket included - Rubber grippers keep loads in place - Weighs 520 grams - Recommended cargo limit: 20lbs - 19.5" from attachment point to end of rack, platform 4.5" wide, 12.5" long Note: Not for use with carbon fiber seatposts
- Robust and large front carrier - With stays for mounting on front axle, includes 2 handlebar hooks (for 21-31.8 mm). - Maximum 10kg
Topeak's Super Tourist Tubular Rack is a great rack for long-distance touring. It's the perfect add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap on. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes, and has a center strip that acts like a short fender, too.
Axiom's Flip-Flop DLX Seatpost Rack is perfect for hard-to-fit bikes like full-suspension models, ones with disc brakes and those without frame eyelets. This easy on/off quick-release rack is made of light and strong hand- and double-welded tubular 6061 T6 aluminum and it boasts a flip-flop support arm for mounting the rack in a high or low position, which lets it fit on most bicycles. You also get ample carrying capacity with the spacious top platform and side rails for panniers (panniers sold separately). You can even slide off the platform with the panniers for convenience, and slide it in when not in use so it takes up less space.
Topeak's Explorer Tubular Rack is a great add-on for carrying a trunk bag, pannier or anything else you want to strap onto your big-wheeled bike. It's made of tubular aluminum, fits most bikes with disc brakes, hauls up to 55 pounds and has a center strip that acts like a short fender. It's compatible with Topeak's QuickTrack bags and accessories (sold separately), too.
• Aero design rear rack for road bikes without seatstay rack mounts • Adjustable struts fit various seatstays • Installs and removes easily with center bolt clip and seatstay straps • RX QuickTrack™ system is compatible with RX TrunkBag EX • Fits road tires up to 700 x 25c
Page 1 of 2 Next page