Parts & Accessories
Band style clamp with integrated QuickClick mount for fast, easy attachment and removal of Topeak Ratchet Rocket tool case and SmartPhone DryBag. - Fits 22mm-44mm tubes
Cadence Magnet for all CatEye computers that record cadence.
Easily secure your GPS cycling computer to your favorite bike. Includes: - Two sets of O-rings (two diameters) - A backup O-ring in each size
The QuickView was designed to put the Garmin Edge Computer out in front of the stem. Fits Garmin 605 and 705. - Glass-filled nylon, stainless steel Torx T25 bolt - Weight: 20g
CR2032 Lithium 3V battery for SIGMA computers, heart rate monitors, transmitters, and Micro Lights. Compatible with: - PC3 - PC4 - PC9 - PC15 - Shape watch - FIT watch - Onyx series HRM's - PC 25.10 - PC 3.11 - PC 10.11 - PC 15.11 - PC 22.13 - RC 1209 - RC 14.11 - RC Move - Micro Lights Not Compatible with: - ROX computers - BC 1909 - BC 2209 - BC 23.16
The H-34 Flex-Tight Bracket is an OEM handlebar bracket so you can attach Cateye accessories. It fits all handlebars up to 32mm in diameter.
Wheel magnet for all CatEye cycle computers
Each GPS unit comes with a Standard GPS Mount. Included are two sets of o-rings (two diameters), plus a backup o-ring in each size, a rubber shim and an X-Lock composite mounting bracket. The rubber shim supports the X-Lock mount which is engineered to attach at any 9° angle and still allow the computer to be mounted forward. The two super durable o-rings secure it to the bar, and the patent-pending X-Lock design will prevent the computer from being knocked out. The X-Lock securely fastens the GPS computer to the mount by pressing down at a 45° angle and rotating it forward until it "locks" into place.
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
Mount your Garmin Edge computer with the Quarter Turn Bike Mount. It includes the bike mount, rubber disc, and elastic bands to secure the Quarter Turn to your stem or handlebars.
FuelBelt's Shoe Pod Pocket attaches to your laces and holds the Nike+ pod (sold separately).
Wireless mounting bracket for 2012, 2009 STS & 2006 DTS model computers. Handlebar or stem mount. Compatible models: BC 1106 DTS BC 1606L DTS BC1706HR DTS BC 2006 MHR DTS BC 1009 STS BC 1609 STS BC 8.12 ATS BC 12.12 STS BC 14.12 STS BC 16.12 STS Baseline 1200 plus
$15.99 - $22.99
Accessories and spare batteries for WASPcam Gideon, 9900, 9901, and JAKD cameras
• To position the Shimano Di2 battery inside the fork steerer • Including stainless steel tool to remove the set.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
Attach your Lezyne Micro GPS Watch (sold separately) to your 31.8mm handlebar for easy viewing with this quick-mounting adapter.
$19.99 - $22.99
Mounts and parts for WASPcam Gideon, 9900, 9901, and JAKD cameras
$20.24 - $33.99
Protect your Garmin Edge 1000 with a form-fitting, silicone case and keep your mind at ease. Choose from a variety of cool colors to match your personal style.
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
3T's Battery Holder holds a Shimano Di2 seat tube battery(Shimano SM-BTR2) inside your seat post, enabling easy fitting and removal of the battery. It is compatible only with 31.6 diameter seatposts.
Garmin's Bicycle Mount Kit lets you attach any compatible Garmin to your bike's handlebars, so the data stays out in front where you can see it.
- Convenient additional accessory holder for handlebar - 31.8mm CNC alloy clamp - Includes 25.4 and 26.0mm shims
Protect your Edge 1030 with this form-fitting, removable silicone case.
The Forward Mount is a hinged handlebar mount featuring a stiff and durable composite matrix construction with secure X-Lock and an integrated rubber shim. With a pressed-in stainless steel nut and 3mm hex stainless steel bolt, this mount's sleek, lightweight design positions the GPS computer in front of the stem for better visibility and improved aerodynamics. The X-Lock is a secure and reliable mounting feature integrated into the Standard GPS Mount and the Forward GPS Mount. It safely locks in the computer for worry-free riding over any type of terrain.
External Blip mount for aero extensions and base bars - 360 degree rotation for adjustment - Aero use only to fit 22.2mm OD bar 65mm in length - Fits all Zipp aero extensions and base bars - Blips not included - Weight: 57 grams for pair (does not include Blip) - Material: Polypropylene + TPE - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
Zipp delivers an uncomplicated computer mount for aerobar extensions that’s easy to install, lightweight, and vibration and slip free. The 22.3mm industry standard mount installs simply and securely on aero extensions. The Zipp QuickView TT Computer Mount is aerodynamically shaped for left-side installation, but also can be installed on the right bar extension. It comes with a single Torx T25 bolt, flexible mounting clamp, and a quarter-twist mount.
- Universal mounting for iPhone/Smart phone, cycling computers, GPS navigation units, Gopro, lighting systems, and other handlebar mounted accessories using a stock mounting bracket - Provides 50mm of additional out front mounting space - Quick slots enhance stability of zip-Ties and lock devices into a secure position - Accommodates multiple devices at once, I.E. Light and GPS - Carbon bar friendly - 31.8mm diameter handlebar clamp - Made in the USA (Patent pending)
- 600D Polyester material - Weatherproof sonically welded construction - Adjustable angle QR handlebar mount - Clear viewing window allows for use as well - Holds most smartphones including S5 - Dimensions: 6-1/4 x 4-inches
Lights, Camera, You Name it The Accessory Mount is a great solution for attaching your GoPro-style mount to your helmet, seatpost, handlebar, selfie-stick or just about anything else. The banded system offers easy attachment, the 270 degree rotation helps you position your camera so that you can get the shot every time, and the omni-directional breakaway feature will take the hit in a crash (possibly saving your camera equipment). With the Accessory Mount, your imagination is the only thing holding you back. Features - Omni-directional breakaway, 270 Degree Rotation
Page 1 of 4 Next page