The 45mm-deep 303 NSW is built for a singular purpose: to be fast, everywhere. But the 303 NSW is no "race day only" wheelset to be tucked away in a wheel bag until a race number is pinned to the rider's jersey. It's built to take the abuse of everyday training rides, Gran Fondos, and wandering adventures. Zipp has achieved this reliability at a lighter weight with a revised carbon fiber layup developed through testing on the famed cobbles of the Arenberg Forest with the world's fastest riders. The 303 NSW Tubeless features a 19mm internal rim width and corresponding outer rim shape for aerodynamic optimization with 25mm tires. This wheel allows you to run tubeless or traditional clinchers. The benefits of tubeless include superior flat protection, the ability to run lower pressures, and a smoother ride with high cornering grip and low rolling resistance.
- Versatile 45mm rim profile for increased speed and better cornering, control, and comfort
- Tubeless design provides secure performance when ridden at lower tire pressures
- Showstopper textured brake track delivers the best modulation and shortest stopping distances in wet and dry conditions
- Cognition hub features Axial Clutch technology to allow the freehub's ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed. Applied using Zipp's ImPress direct-print technology
- Ships with QR end caps and quick release skewers
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Carbon Clincher, symmetrical, tubeless ready|
|Brake Compatibility||Rim brake|
|Spokes||Sapim CX-Ray, black|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc, aluminum|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
|Extras||Quick release skewers|
* Subject to change without notice.
|130mm QR / Shimano/SRAM / Black / 700c||710845851483||00.1918.580.000|