If you're not into wearing lycra kits or baggies off road, the Emma Trail Jersey is the perfect lightweight MTN jersey to wear with your SWAT bibshort and Emma Trail Short instead. Using threadless bonding technology, seams are welded together to create flat yet durable, non-abrasive surfaces throughout. The front and sleeves are engineered with a custom all over abstract pattern that is perforated for air flow, quick dry and wicking. The Emma Trail Jersey keeps you cool with a next to skin Xylitol printed back panel that reacts to body heat and sweat to create a cool sensation, especially when wearing a pack. For additional ventilation, there is laser perforation between the shoulder blades to keep the air flowing as you ride.
- Front panel is a lightweight VaporRize knit fabric that's highly breathable with engineered perforations throughout for consistent airflow. Its durable poly, nylon, and spandex blend works to move moisture off the body to leave you feeling dry and comfortable.
- Back panel has a next-to-skin, all-over xylitol print that reacts to body heat and sweat to create a cooling sensation. Additional ventilation is laser perforated between the shoulder blades to promote airflow as you ride.
- All seams are welded flat for minimal abrasion throughout.
- Semi-Form Fit is just right. Not too big or boxy. Not too skinny or tight. The rounded neckline is also flattering and slightly more open than a traditional crew neck.
- Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.