Rough roads, gravel or dirt. However you choose to roll, this bike does it all. the lightweight, smooth-riding composite frameset and adjustable wheelbase make it more capable than ever.
FAST AND LIGHT
- Advanced composite frame and fork save more than 160g compared to the previous model. Updated geometry includes a lower bottom bracket, longer reach and steeper head tube angle for improved acceleration and climbing.
- Dropped seatstays with thin tubing absorbs road shocks and vibrations. D-Fuse handlebar and seatpost work as a system to add compliance without sacrificing stiffness while cornering, sprinting or climbing.
ADAPTABLE TO THE TERRAIN
- A flip chip on the rear dropout adjusts the wheelbase short for quicker handling, or long for improved stability at speed. The long setting allows for larger diameter tires up to 53mm. You can also choose the included D-Fuse seatpost for maximum complianc
ADVANCED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Giant's High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
- The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar were designed to function as a system, absorbing road shocks and vibrations so you can ride farther, faster.
- Giant's original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
FLIP CHIP - DROPOUT
- Allows riders to quickly adjust the geometry and rear-wheel tire clearance with eccentric, offset two-position hardware in the rear wheel dropouts.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||430||450||470||490||510||530|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.0°||73.5°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||540||550||560||575||585||600|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||125||135||150||165||180||195|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||70.0°||71.0°||71.5°||72.0°||72.0°||72.0°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|G - Trail (mm) (Short | Long)||78 | 82||72 | 75||68 | 72||65 | 68||65 | 68||65 | 68|
|H - Wheelbase (mm) (Short | Long)||1024 | 1034||1020 | 1030||1026 | 1036||1031 | 1041||1041 | 1051||1056 | 1066|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm) (Short | Long)||425 | 435||425 | 435||425 | 435||425 | 435||425 | 435||425 | 435|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm) (Short | Long)||80 | 81||80 | 81||80 | 81||80 | 81||80 | 81||80 | 81|
|K - Stack (mm)||556||570||586||602||616||630|
|L - Reach (mm)||381||381||387||391||397||407|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm) (Short | Long)||7241 | 731||740 | 747||757 | 764||774 | 780||791 | 797||807 | 814|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||420||420||440||440||460||460|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||50||60||70||80||80||90|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||170||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Q - Wheel Size (Short | Long)||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C|
|Height (cm)||155 - 166||159 - 171||169 - 181||174 - 186||179 - 191||189 - 200|
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite, 12x142mm thru-axle, disc, flip chip dropout|
|Fork||Advanced-grade composite, full-composite OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle, disc|
|Rims||Giant CXR 2 Carbon Disc WheelSystem, [F] 35mm, [R] 35mm|
|Hubs||[F] Giant alloy, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle, [R] Giant alloy, 3-pawl 36t driver, CenterLock, 12mm thru-axle|
|Tires||CADEX AR, 700x40c, tubeless|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano GRX RX-820, 31/48 XS:170mm, S:170mm, M:172.5mm, M/L:172.5mm, L:175mm, XL:175mm|
|Shifters||Shimano GRX RX-820, 2x12|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX-820|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano GRX RX-820|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CS-HG710, 11-speed, 11x36|
|Brakes||Shimano GRX RX-820 hydraulic|
|Rotors||Shimano SM-RT70 rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano SM-RT70 rotors [F]160mm, [R]160mm|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact XR D-Fuse, 31.8mm XS:42cm, S:42cm, M:44cm, M/L:44cm, L:46cm, XL:46cm|
|Tape/Grips||Stratus Lite 3.0|
|Stem||Giant Contact, 8-degree XS:50mm, S:60mm, M:70mm, M/L:80mm, L:80mm, XL:90mm|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse SL, composite, 14mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon / X-Small||04712878985001||1079004103|
|Carbon / Small||04712878985018||1079004104|
|Carbon / Medium||04711291010987||1079004105|
|Carbon / Large||04712878985032||1079004107|
|Carbon / X-Large||04712878985049||1079004108|