Designed for gravel racing and fast all-road riding, the Aeroghiaia combines speed, control, and comfort.
The speed comes from our aero profile, finally giving you road-bike speed on all possible terrain. Control is enhanced thanks to the flared drops, but the key benefit of the Aeroghiaia is comfort.
The aero wing shape provides a large surface for your hands to spread the load, while the multi-angle drops keep the brake hoods vertical (instead of weirdly-angled on regular flares) for comfort.
Multi Flare: The Aeroghiaia combines our award-winning Superego grip with a multi-angled flare. The top section of the drop is standard so the hoods are angled as intended, while the lower section has an extreme flare for optimal control.
Center Wing: The wing's cross-section is aerodynamic yet comfortable, in particular, when you rest your thumb on top of the bars parallel to your index finger.
- Unidirectional carbon—-ultralight layup
- Internal cable channels
- Stem torque, 4-bolt: 6Nm max.
- Stem torque, 2 bolt: 8Nm max.
- Shift/brake lever torque: 8Nm max.
- Clip-ons: Not compatible (this would require a longer round center section and increase aero drag)
- Di2 compatibility: Fully compatible, including with Di2 bar plug Junction A
|31.8mm / Stealth Black / 40cm
|31.8mm / Stealth Black / 42cm
|31.8mm / Stealth Black / 44cm