Parts & Accessories
Rack Fit System Long Quick Release. Compatible with: - Outpost Front Rack - Outpost Rear Rack - Central Rear Rack - Interlock Rear Rack
Thru Axle for Helm suspension forks.
9/15/20mm conversion kit for current generation front hubs - Cobalt endcaps – These kits convert current generation Cobalt front wheels to 9/15mm thru-axle. - Iodine/Opium endcaps - These kits convert current generation Iodine and Opium front wheels to 9/15/20mm thru-axle. - Conversion: 9/15/20mm - Cobalt weight: 26g (9mm) / 16g (15mm) - Iodine/Opium weight: 28g (9mm) / 18g (15mm) / 23g (20mm)
Converts cobalt/iodine/opium hubs from 142 to 135 qr spacing. Rear endcaps kit – this kit converts any crankbrothers 2, 3, or 11 wheelset from 142×12mm thruaxle rear spacing to 135×9mm qr rear spacing. Conversion: 135x9 mm Weight: 23g per pair
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
- Designed to stabilize 15g spokes in most hub flanges
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
- Extra long quick release for rear axle mount rack systems
- 3-piece kit to secure wheels and seatpost - Lighter and safer than regular QR skewers - MTB 100mm/135mm - Seatpost: M6 x 45mm
- 6061 Aluminum lever construction - Cr-Mo axle - 72mm long QR lever provides more leverage - Road 100mm/130mm - 242g
- 6061-T6 aluminum lever construction - Cr-Mo axle - Road 100mm/130mm - MTB 100mm/135mm - 110g
- CNC machined alloy locking end nut - Cr-Mo axle construction - Patented hollow hex key anti-theft security - Fits most City, MTN and Hybrid bikes (100mm/135mm) - Lightweight and compact design - 85g (Pair)
Kurt Kinetic's Skewer is an affordable, steel quick-release that perfectly fits into all Kurt Kinetic trainers. Use it instead of your nice aluminum quick release so it stays in pristine condition. • 130mm width
The Kink Universal Freecoaster Guard is designed to fit with most modern freecoaster hubs. It features a threaded chromoly core that replaces the hubs existing cone nut(s) and also includes a spacing washer for hubs using a wider cone. The nylon guard itself fits over the chromoly core and is injection-molded from an ultra-durable nylon material. This guard fits on the non-drive side only.
The Kink Universal Driver guard is designed to fit most modern freecoaster and cassette hubs using either an 8T or 9T driver. The guard is made from heat-treated chromoly steel, giving it a ton of strength and long lifespan. The slim chromoly design means it can slide between your existing hub hardware and dropout, which allows for easy installation with only a wrench or socket to loosen and tighten axle nuts
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
Profile Design's carbon-specific brake pads are specially formulated to improve braking performance when you're using carbon rims. Profile Design's TwentyFour Series wheels require the use of these P220 carbon-specific brake pads.
Replacement road quick release skewer set (Front and Rear)
Keep your high-dollar road hoops and tires safe from dings, dents and cuts with Profile Design's Wheel Bag. This large padded bag holds both your wheels and has a carrying handle and shoulder strap for easy handling. There's a zipper and Velcro closure to ensure the bag stays closed and your wheels stay safe and protected. Plus, there's a handy interior storage compartment for your quick releases and other wheel accessories and tools.
Profile Design's Campagnolo Freehub Body is the part you need to replace the Shimano/SRAM-compatible freehub body that comes stock on your Profile Design Altair or Armada wheels. Once installed on your wheel, the Campagnolo body lets you run Campy 9-, 10-, and 11-speed cassettes (sold separately).
$24.99 - $35.99
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
For SRAM Rise-40/60, Roam-50/60 and Rail-50 mountain wheels.
SRAM's Conversion Caps are just what you need to convert your Roam 60 or Rail 50 front wheel to fit your fork.
Who knew we could make a thru axle disappear? The new Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite. - Hub OLD 20x110 - Length 158mm - Thread Length 10mm - Thread Pitch M20x1.50 - BoXXer C1 (2019+) - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench - Compatible with all 15mm forks
XD is a cassette driver body that allows the use of a 10-tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette on your SRAM Rise 60 wheels. • Driver body design that lets riders tap the power and range of the SRAM 10-42 11-speed Cassette and a 10-tooth small cog • Provides a stable hub connection
Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels.
Replacement freehub body for Sram 900 series hubs
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Right Axle End Cap
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Drive Side Axle End Cap
Page 1 of 6 Next page