Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
Lightweight one-piece Polypropylene thermoplastic pedals with in-molded grip nodes. - Durable boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 309g per pair - 9/16" / 1/2 axle options - Dimensions: 100 x 86mm
Lightweight and strong one-piece aluminum flat pedal in a premium barrel polished aluminum finish. - Tough 7mm boron steel axle - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Reflectors included (removable) - 9/16" axle - Dimensions: 101 x 79mm - Silver - 368g per pair
$26.99 - $29.99
A nylon evolution of DMR's V12 body design. Equipped with the same concave footprint and narrow profile DMR pedals are known for, while spinning on a Dual DU bushing system to provide the value of a plastic pedal with a thoughtful approach to increased durability. - Chromoly axle - Dual DU bushing system - Full-length 6mm off-road pins for added grip
Classic/retro styled looks with distinctly modern construction and materials - Barrel polished aluminum body with Polypropylene thermoplastic cage and a taper head 7mm Chromoly axle - Inlaid TPE non-slip rubber tread for unsurpassed grip - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Built-in reflectors included - 335g per pair - 9/16" axle - Dimensions: 100 x 80mm
Lightweight, low-profile full aluminum flat pedal - Barrel polished aluminum body with an ED black (Electrodeposition) or anodized silver aluminum cage - Built-in cage flip tab and mounting points for toe clips - Tough and durable ISO Mountain approved - Loose ball bearing axle assembly - Reflectors included (removable) - 9/16" CNC machined Cro-Mo axle - Dimensions: 97 x 63mm
- Lightweight alloy body with steel cage - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle
Evo's Free Fall DX-Style Pedals are the classic platforms. Tough enough for downhill use, casual enough for your city bike. They use standard 9/16-inch threads.
- Classic BMX-style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
WTP's large platform design team series pedals. - 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
Chad Kerley's signature CK pedals feature a comfortable concaved body design, with 12 molded pins per side and micro knurling across the entire surface for added traction. The pedal bodies are injection molded from a tough nylon fiberglass blend, spinning on a durable full Chromoly spindle. Embossed end caps feature the CK signature logo, and feature a unique removal slot should the pedal need to be tightened or greased. - Spindle Size: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Heat Treated Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon and Fiberglass Blend - Traction Pins: 12 per Side - Installation: 15mm Pedal Wrench / 6mm Allen Key - Weight: 1.2oz
The Contra features a slim body with removable pins on one side only - one side for grip, one side for grinds. - Injection-molded nylon / fiberglass - Knurled top surface - CrMo spindle - Replaceable pins on one side to improve pedal life - Loose ball - 9/16"
The Slash PC is a low-profile, loose-ball pedal with a chromoly spindle and a classic shape. - Injection-molded nylon / fibreglass - Knurled top surface - Chromoly spindle - Loose ball - 9/16"
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
- Large surface pedals offer maximal traction without the restriction of a retention mechanism - Removable traction pins - Aluminium body with Cr-Mo axle
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives - 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
- Aluminum body, steel axle with precision-ground adjustable bearings - Features grease ports. Injection syringe included. - 4 replaceable traction pins per side - 528g
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings. - 9/16-inch spindles
- 9/16" axle with sealed bearing system keeps out the elements for years of use - Full aluminum alloy body is lightweight and durable - Integrated rubber blocks and surface grip tape offer excellent traction
The Slash is a low-profile, loose-ball pedal with a chromoly spindle, replaceable pins, and a classic shape. - Cast alloy body, crmo spindle - Replaceable pins - Loose ball - 9/16"
Thinner profile pedal body, completely flat, without any kind of bump or raised section. Combined with a larger overall surface area, a dual concave design, and a micro-knurled surface. A larger pedal gives the foot more support, especially on tricks where your feet come off and also on hard landings, since the load is more spread out and evenly distributed. The Seeker pedal uses twin sealed bearings and a bushing for extra support. - Strong spindle design - Thinner profile, larger platform - Replaceable pedal body - 9/16"
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
$65.99 - $69.99
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us) // 37-43 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
- Flip/Flop Clipless and Flat Design - Tough Aluminum Body and Cage - Smooth Rolling, Sealed Bearing and Bushing System - SPD Compatible (SH-51)Cleats Included - Adjustable Tension with 4° Float
A modern take on the classic platform pedal style. DMR provides a large pedal body area and DU bushing system aimed to provide riders with control, durability and serviceability. - 15 x 95 x 25mm (L x W x H) - 8 replaceable M4x0.7x8 corner pins and 12 fitted non-replaceable pins per pedal - Designed with grease ports; 'V-lube' grease syringe included with pedals - Double concave pedal body for control and stability - Classic parallelogram shape - 9/16"
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
Made for cross country MTB riders, the ATAC XC 2 pedal features the easy engagement and self-cleaning design of the ATAC system (TIME patent) and the durability of MIM (metal in mold) arches and a steel axle, all at an affordable price. The ATAC XC 2 is also suitable for cyclocross, trail riding, and bike touring.
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction - 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 315g
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all – cyclocross, XC, trail, all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: One piece composite - Wing material: Stamped steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Q-factor: 52mm - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 294g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
Choose to ride flat or clipped in for city commutes and casual rides around town. This hybrid composite pedal with its 2-sided entry allows you to do both. It features premium bearings and a double seal system, diamond plate pads for traction, and molded pins and ribs for grip. - Premium brass cleats with shims included - Q-factor: 57mm - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Forged 435 Chromoly steel spindle - 300 series stainless steel spring - 5-year warranty - 331g per pair
Page 1 of 4 Next page