Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$6.99 - $23.00
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
SRAM X01 Chainring Guards - Material: Polycarbonate - Chainring BCD: 94 - Mount Type: Chainring
Clamp allows use of a braze-on derailleur on frames without the braze-on tab. Includes a tab to use SRAM's lightweight and easy-to-adjust chain control device. - Fits all SRAM road braze-on front derailleurs - ChainSpotter not included
Replacement hoods for SRAM hydraulic shifter/brake levers.
- Length: 8 mm, 5.5 mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex - Set of 4 x 2
Disc Brake Adaptors - Includes Stainless Bolts
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install
$8.49 - $32.99
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
External Blip mount for aero extensions and base bars - 360 degree rotation for adjustment - Aero use only to fit 22.2mm OD bar 65mm in length - Fits all Zipp aero extensions and base bars - Blips not included - Weight: 57 grams for pair (does not include Blip) - Material: Polypropylene + TPE - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
Useful on some bikes with 135mm rear dropout spacing that have cranks with longer spindles.
Original equipment ceramic bearing pulleys and inner cage for SRAM XX1 Eagle rear derailleurs.
The RockShox AXS controller ushers in the next generation of a clean cockpit with a completely cable-free design. With the touch of a button, operate the new Reverb AXS seatpost with less effort than ever before. Open up all the possibilities with AXS. - AXS app lets you customize configurations, monitor battery levels, update firmware and much more for all RockShox and SRAM AXS enabled components - Compatible with Matchmaker X - System is completely water and dust proof to IP69K
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
• Covers the unused high-mount front derailleur mount on 1x-equipped bikes • Black anodized aluminum
SRAM PressFit 30/English Bottom Bracket Adaptor allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a PF30 frame. - Not to be used with internal threaded bottom brackets; compatible with BBs that use two external cups
Ergonomic design for comfort in a variety of hand positions. -Compatible with SRAM eTap Shifting/Brake Levers
Brake Pad Spreader Springs - Available for Guide Ultimate and Guide X0 brakes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
SRAM BB30/English Bottom Bracket Adaptor allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 frame; 68mm shells only - Install with headset press and green Loctite
Original equipment rear derailleur pulleys for SRAM rear derailleurs. Fits X01, X01DH, X1, GX 1x11, NX, Force CX1, Force 1, Rival 1, Apex 1 Derailleurs. - Wide-narrow pulley tooth profile holds the chain better - Stainless steel sealed cartridge bearings
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Fits All B (2016+) Versions of Guide RSC RS R - Hose length: 2000mm
Page 1 of 1