On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR, our newest drop-bar offering. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle — from paved roads to gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Whether on a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure, today's riders demand more of their cockpit: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops while focusing on two crucial metrics — outsweep and flare. - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul. - Reach: 70mm - Drop: 115mm
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
Mass is the enemy of performance, so we pulled out all the stops to make the Alpinist Cockpit the lightest one-piece bar/stem combo that passes our standards; at 255 grams (110 mm x 420mm). Not only does light weight make for faster climbing, it also improves acceleration and ride quality. The Alpinist Cockpit's round tube shape and tradition bend respect tried and true forms, but the optimized composite layup and internal cable routing are decidedly modern. Available in 10 sizes, there's one that will fit you perfectly. And because they are backed by a no-fault crash replacement policy and lifetime warranty, you can rest easy knowing that we've got your back. - Bend: Tradition radius ( 125mm Drop / 75mm Reach) - Clamp Diameter: 31.8 - Compatibility: Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo; Di2 and EPS - Material: Advanced carbon composite - Sizes: 400 mm x 80/90/100mm; 420mm x 90/100/110/120mm; 440mm x 110/120/130mm - Stem Angle (Rise): 6-Degrees - System Weight Limit: 275lbs / 125kg - Weight: 255 grams (110 mm x 420 mm)
- Alloy construction - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops to the hoods to the drops - The round-shape clamping design ensures better fitting adjustments for hand and body positions - The center of clamping area meet with handlebar top seamlessly to improve aerodynamics while saving weight - An aero-optimized flattened top section reduces the front face area and improves the airflow - The edge of the handlebar top features a wider and lifted shape for better aero position - Elliptical drops improves bar stiffness without adding weight - Cable openings features a bigger opening making routing easier
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm - 8 degree flare
A versatile and lightweight road drop handlebar in a stealthy new black colorway. - 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Dual radius drop for comfort - Ergonomic deep drop & reach for larger hands - Micro adjust setup markings
COMPACT, LIGHT & COMFORTABLE Inheriting many of the benefits from the flagship Contact SLR model, the all-new Contact SL road handlebar, is the go-to bar for riders seeking a lightweight but stiff and vertically compliant aluminum bar with compact geometry. Featuring all-new ergonomic shaping, the Contact SL handlebar also offers increased comfort for all day rides. FEATURES - Giant’s advanced alloy manufacturing process reduces weight by 20% when compared with previous versions, dropping from 290g to 230g for the 400mm width model. - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition among the tops, hoods and the drops - A wider, curved top section adds vertical compliance and delivers a smooth ride - Purpose-designed ergonomic shaping of the top of the bar provides maximum hand comfort and support for long rides
COMPACT, LIGHT & COMFORTABLE The all-new Contact SLR handlebar is a full carbon handlebar with updated ergonomic shaping and revised compact geometry that provides maximum compliance and superior handling at a feather-light weight. FEATURES - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition from the tops, to the hoods to the drops - Easy-to-grip elliptical drops boost bar stiffness without adding weight - A wider, curved top section adds vertical compliance and delivers a smooth ride - Purpose-designed ergonomic shaping of the top of the bar provides maximum hand comfort and support for long rides
- D-shaped composite tubing - 6% lighter than Contact SLR Compact handlebar - 10% more "pushing" compliance compared to Contact SLR Compact handlebar for a smoother ride quality - 30% more "pulling" stiffness compared to Contact SLR Compact handlebar for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
- D-shaped composite construction. - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality. - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting and climbing efficiency. - Drop 125mm. - Reach: 72mm. - Backsweep: 5 degree. - 8 degree flare.
FSA's Energy Compact handlebars push aluminum technology as far as it can go. Cutting-edge manufacturing allows us to form and manipulate high-strength 7050 aluminum tubing, varying the wall thicknesses and diameter throughout the bar. There's even an ergonomic flattened section on the tops, either side of the generous central bulge that gives plenty of room to mount accessories. A shallow drop and short reach are ideal for riders looking for a less aggressive riding position. The finish is sandblasted black on the taped areas for grip, with stylish polished anodizing on either side of the stem. - Aerodynamic Integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible - Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible - Double butted and tapered AL7050 - 34mm Ergo flat top - 110mm-wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories - Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails - Outward Bend: 4°
The Service Course SL-80 provides comfortable and efficient positions on the bar tops, brake hoods, or down in the drops. The bar allows a neutral wrist position on the drops and a flat brake-hood transition. This minimizes the need for up-rotated bars. Drops are angled outward by 4 degrees, reducing wrist strain. Named after its 80mm reach to bring the hoods and control levers back where you want them. The ergonomic 125mm drop places the angled drop position where you can easily reach it while maintaining a neutral wrist angle. The SL-80's rounded bar top is clip-on compatible. Forged from lightweight 7075 aluminum. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 Aluminum - 80mm reach/125mm drop designed to fit a large number of riders - Clip-on compatible - Lifetime warranty
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo handlebar. The Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - ISO 4210 compliant
Superlight weight for a competitive edge. Comfort to carry you through long training days and crushing queen stages. The all-new CADEX Race Handlebar features innovative one-piece construction and an ergonomic design that’s stiff, responsive and easy on your hands.
With Versatile Contact Position drops that feature an 8-degree flare, 3-degree outsweep and 40mm tails, the CADEX AR Handlebar sets a new standard for all-road control. A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop make it easy to transition from the tops to the hoods and drops. And an innovative one-piece mold construction boosts strength and stiffness while still maintaining a best-in-class weight. - 8-degree flare and 3-degree out sweep provide total control over variable surfaces. - Extended 40mm tails on the drops add stability and leverage for increased confidence when sprinting or descending. - 3-degree backsweep delivers increased comfort and balance on the tops. - A 70mm reach and shallow 115mm drop allow quick and controlled transitions between the tops, the hoods and the drops. - One-piece, no-bond mold manufacturing process reduces weight and increases strength and stiffness. - Precision carbon fiber layup provides added strength at minimal weight. - Compatible with Shimano Di2 Bar End Type Junction.
Specialized's Expert Alloy Shallow Bend Handlebar offers the same ergonomic benefits as the S-Works version, delivering a strong and affordable bar with no compromise. - Premium butted aluminum, high-strength design - Ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on hands; smooth transitions for fit & comfort - Shallow bend drop design: 123mm drop x 75mm reach - UCI legal, compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls - Front of bar optimized for dual-cable routing
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why we designed the Hover Expert Alloy Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from our Premium Butted Aluminum for a nice overall weight and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop & bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also have a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. - 15mm rise for additional rider fit range. - Constructed from 2014 Premium Butted Aluminum for a high-strength design. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm drop x 75mm reach
In terms of both comfort and performance, anywhere that your body touches the bike is of the utmost importance. That's why we designed the Hover Alloy Handlebars to excel on both fronts. Starting with the construction, they're made from our Premium Butted Aluminum for a nice overall weight and high rigidity. And for comfort, much of it boils down to fit. Along these lines, they feature a shallow drop & bend that's extremely comfortable, while they also have a 15mm rise to help accommodate a wide fit range. For added stability we've added 12 degrees of flare at the drop to give that wide stance. - Constructed from 6061 Butted Aluminum for a high-strength design. - 15mm rise provides a wider range of fit. - Shallow Bend Drop: 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12d flare
A high performance bar, ideal for smaller hands or for riders that spend the majority of their time climbing. An ergonomic top perch with smooth transitions alleviate pressure on hands and greatly improve comfort. - Bar Width (center-to-center): 36/38/40/42/44cm - Clamp Diameter: Oversized 31.8mm - Ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on hands. - FACT carbon construction offers an optimized blend of durability and light weight. - Front of bar optimized for dual-cable routing. - Shallow Bend Drop: 123mm drop x 75mm reach - Shallow bend drop design. - UCI legal, compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo controls. - Weight: 200g (42cm)
- Award-winning Vibrocore foam core provides vibration-damping, proven to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 8mm bar clamp extends through the top section, providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter - Round profile upper section facilitates a wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - Recommended for: ASTM 3, Gravel Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Width, Hood to Hood (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500 / 520mm - Width, Barend to Barend (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602 / 622 / 642 / 662mm - Weight (g): 345 / 350 / 355 / 370 / 375 / 380 - Drop/Reach: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - Flare: 25° - Ramp: 14°
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe Alloy handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe Alloy is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling.
The Pro PLT Compact handlebar is constructed of light and strong AL-2014 DB aluminum. It features a compact bend for an ergonomic position while riding in the drops.
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. The carbon PRO Vibe handlebar series is constructed from high-performance Innegra fiber. The addition of Innegra fibers strengthens the bar’s most vulnerable areas without compromising its weight, so your handlebar is ready to ride the harshest conditions. - UD carbon construction - Integrated brake and shift cable routing (Also for Shimano Di2) - Anatomic and compact design
- Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) - Alloy handlebar is designed for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross - Sculpted contact points for the "hoods" and "drops" riding positions for better ergonomics - Flared drops for better control and clearance when descending - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - 120mm drop, 80mm reach - 15° outward bend - Finish: Bead blasted anodized black - Weight: 292 grams (420mm)
Get low with Zipp’s Service Course SL-88 bars. Their longer reach provides an extra aero advantage in the drops, and because they’re angled outwards by 3 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. The ends of the drops are flat to reach straight down upon; this also helps keep your hands locked in place during sprints. Zipp paid attention to detail and crafted the transition from brake hood to the tops perfectly, ensuring a comfortable, ergonomic position wherever you choose to grasp. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
Zipp Service Course SL 80 Ergo handlebar is all about making you faster in style and comfort. The bar offers an 80mm reach and 125mm drop, perfect for a rider looking for a medium reach and shallow drop who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. This bar has a flattened top and 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops. The bars feature a 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and a 4° outsweep at the drops. In addition to the ergonomic benefits, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo is our first ergo bar to be clip-on compatible. Made of 7050 aluminum, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo weighs 275g for a 42cm-wide bar. Light weight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position - Flattened top shape with 3° backsweep for comfort - Clip-on Compatible (40, 42, 44cm sizes only) - Di2 RS910 junction compatible - Lifetime warranty
When it comes to matching style with function, Zipp's stalwart Service Course 80 handlebars now have an option for those who prefer an ergonomic flat top. The Ergo version retains the same 80mm reach and 125mm drop of the existing Service Course 80 bars, with an ergonomic bend for the rider who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. Lightweight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types. - New flattened bar top and 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops - 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and 4° outsweep at the drops - 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - Di2 RS910 junction compatible - Compatible with clip-on extensions (sold separately)
The Vibe Aero Superlight handlebar is constructed of a UD carbon fiber layup with Innegra, resulting in a bar that's ready to ride in the harshest conditions. It features an ergonomic oversized top section, compact design, and integrated brake and shift cable routing, perfect match for Shimano Di2.
Building on PRO’s knowledge of making elite road and off-road bars comes the DISCOVER range of flared bars to give riders more control in varied off-road situations. - 12 degree flare for optimal riding position - AL-6066 construction for increased rigidity - Shimano DI2 integration - Ergonomic top section for multiple hand positions - The ideal handlebar for long gravel rides
Page 1 of 2 Next page