Parts & Accessories
- Fits on most adult and children's bicycle (12'' to 20'') - Attaches onto child's bike in no time - The telescopic folding bar is discretely stored on one side of bike when not in use - Easy and pleasant to use, perfectly safe and very stable. - Costs less than a child's trailer - Carefully constructed, made from top-quality materials
- Axle Kit for Journey Trailer TX - Compatible with 12mm rear thru-axles under 180mm in length - Note: Choose the correct thread pitch, 1.0 / 1.5 / 1.75mm, to match your thru-axle
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
Need to carry more weight? Increases your 78" trailer load rating to 350lbs. Note: Do NOT carry over 250 lbs. on the 66" Crossbars, even with Heavy Duty shocks. - Upgrade the capacity of the 78" Trailers from 250 lbs to 350 lbs - Not for use with the 66" RACKandROLL trailer Product Specs: - Weight: 6.90 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Easily attaches to your trailer to keep it from tipping down when not attached to your hitch. - Conveniently attaches to the tongue and keeps your trailer level when un-hitched Product Specs: - Weight: 2.20 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
- Essential if you have more than one child that will be towed - Permanently install a head on each bike that you'll be towing throughout the riding season.
Turn your 66" trailer into a 78" trailer. Widen your 66" wheel track and Crossbars by 13" with this kit. With 78" Crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks. - Upgrade your RACKandROLL 66" trailer to a 78" trailer - Comes with two 78" Crossmembers and two 78" Yakima Crossbars Product Specs: - Weight: 17.31 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Page 1 of 1