Parts & Accessories
Tool-less, 3-position training wheel installation/removal system. - Closed-cell foam tires - Tubular steel arms - Compatible with 2013-present Hotrock 20-inch models only
- Axle Kit for Journey Trailer TX - Compatible with 12mm rear thru-axles under 180mm in length - Note: Choose the correct thread pitch, 1.0 / 1.5 / 1.75mm, to match your thru-axle
The Trailer Yoke is for use with the Journey Trailer TX. It allows you to quickly and easily use the trailer on multiple bikes without needing to swap over the yoke.
Thule's Thru-Axle Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with a rear thru-axle.
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
Thule's Internal Hub Hitch Adapter enables you to attach a bicycle trailer conversion kit (sold separately) to bicycles with an internally geared hub.
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Widen your 66-inch Yakima RackandRoll trailer by 13-inches with this 78 Crossmember Kit. With 78-inch crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks! - Comes with two 78” Crossmembers and two 78” Yakima Crossbars
$59.99 $99.99 40% Off
Thule's Bicycle Trailer Kit easily converts your Thule Chariot Chinook carrier (sold separately) into a stable, sturdy bike trailer. With Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch system, attachment and removal are quick and easy. You even get a tall flag and reflector kit for enhanced visibility.
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
- For iGo Turbo and iGo Blast - Can be added to any seat with the use of four plastic clamps - The canopy front has zippers and can be rolled up for use on warmer days
Thule's Axle Mount ezHitch enables you to attach any Thule bicycle trailer or bicycle compatible child carrier (sold separately) to the rear axle of your bike.
Page 1 of 1