- Protect your clothing while working on your steed
Replacement pins for Super B chain tools.
For English taps: 1.370” x 24 TPI right hand thread 1.370” x 24 TPI left hand thread - Used for tapping the threads in the bottom bracket shell of a frame.
Bit sizes: Hex 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm. Comes with Super B case.
Freewheel turner for 1/8" fixed gear cogs
8" pliers with a long nose.
- Includes tap handle and case - 4 pedal taps (.5" and .625", left and right) - 5 frame taps (4/5/6/8/10mm)
- High grade steel screwdriver - Ergonomically-designed grip
Commonly referred to as the "4th Hand". The Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight with ease.
Features two different slot depths. Made from high quality steel to gently adjust bent or damaged brake rotors.
- Weighs up to 50kg - Designed to hang from repair stand clamp - Batteries not included - 1 year warranty
- Guides a hacksaw to cut airfoil shaped seat posts up to 68mm or round tubes from 1" to 1.375" in diameter
- For 1.25" fork - Universal design to quickly remove difficult headset crown races
- Specialy designed tools to safely remove/install crank bearings without using a hammer
Hex Key Wrench available in two sizes: 2/2.5/3mm and 4/5/6mm
Spare part for all Super B work stands.
Used to ensure disc brakes are properly mounted.
TB-1901: 3mm x 0.5, for rear wheel drop-out alignment screws TB-1902: 5mm x 0.8, for water bottle, toe clip, fender and rack bosses TB-1903: 6mm x 1.0, for cantilever brakes and large fender bosses TB-1904: 10mm x 1.0, for derailleur hanger
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
$9.99 - $11.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
MW50 - 15mm pedal wrench and 14x15 box wrenches. MW60 - 15mm pedal wrench and hex 8x 10mm.
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
$24.99 - $29.99
- Freewheel remover for Shimano HG cassettes with center pin
Heat treated and made to last. For 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm nipples.
- For use with splined 20-tooth BBs - Extra-long handle for better leverage for those stubborn BBs
- Installs press-fit BB30/86/90
- Comes with spare blade - For 6-38mm tubes (.25"-1.5")
6- 25L bits w/holder, size: Phillips 1 & 2mm, Slotted 5 & 7mm, Torx 25 & 30mm. 3- 1/4”Dr. socket size:8 /9/10mm 1- Couple 1- L handle 3- Steel core tire levers 2- Hub cone spanner.13*14*15*16mm 1- Crank installation tool 1- Chain rivet extractor chain-shaped.lost-wax casting, for 8, 9, 10 speed chain, with 1 spare pin 1- BB wrench for use Shimano® Hollowtech & Truvativ® GXP® & FSA®, Campagnolo® 1- Freewheel turner(for 9 speed chains) 1- Headset wrench(32*36mm) 1- 15mm pedal wrench and 14*15mm box wrenches 1- Chainring nut wrench.w/crank cover wrench 1- 2 in 1 crank tool.for standard square type & Shimano splined octalink and ISIS 1- Cartridge B.B. tool for Shimano® cartridge B.B. & ISIS drive compatible. 1- B-shaped spoke wrench, size: 3.2/3.3/3.5/4.0 mm 1- Double-ended wrench 8*10mm 6- Hex key wrenches 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm 1- 8mm hex key & 1/2”Dr. adaptor 1- Freewheel remover 1- Blow case
- 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex key wrench - Phillips screwdriver - T25 Torx - Satin finish
- Aluminum construction - Built strong and reliable for any wheel builder at a great price
Page 1 of 3 Next page