Sticker kit for Discus C35 TEAM STEALTH.
Stickers kit for Discus C60 TEAM STEALTH.
Train In Comfort Use this nifty device to keep your ride comfortable. When placed under your front wheel, this block raises the front of the bike by approximately 2.75” (70mm) to give you a more level and stable platform for your workout.
No Sweat, No Scratches. When you train hard, you sweat. Good for your body, but not good for your floors. This mat keeps the sweat off your floors and also protects them from being scratched by your trainer, wheel block or cycling shoes. - Reduced Noisy Floor Rumble - Protects Your Floors
Designed by Tullio Campagnolo, the BIG Corkscrew is a signature of artisanship of the Campagnolo brand and a masterpiece of functionality. 100% made in Italy by Italian craftsmen. Telescopic, self-centering bell perfectly positions the screw in the center of the cork - Screws harken back to seventies era Super Record cranks - Packaged in a collector's box - Two levers pull the cork out easily and delicately ensuring the bottle is not shaken, distubing sediment in aged wines - Designed so the screw will never completely twist through the cork, preventing pieces of cork dropping into the wine - Bronze is finished in a "vintage" hand-produced look. Satin is a great match for modern interior decor thanks to its sheen typical of steel
Keep corrosive sweat from reaching your frame while you're generating heat on your trainer. - Cell phone pouch included
Everything you need for the best indoor trainer experience possible. Includes: - Trainer Mat - Climbing Block - CycleOps towel.
- Axle mount - Made of steel - Fits 16-inch wheel bikes
- Durable forged alloy construction - Holds grip or tape securely on handlebars - Stops grips from tearing in crash - Fits most mountain and road bars
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Steel top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Alloy top plate - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
$19.99 - $27.99
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjustments - Kickstand length 20 – 29-inches - Fits bikes with 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Barrel type tool-free adjust - For wheels from 24-inches to 700C
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Clip type tool-free adjust - 24-inch to 700C
- Center mount - Made of steel - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes with 24-inch to 700C wheels
$139.99 - $161.99
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Since the invention of the bicycle there’s been one constant…”How much does it weigh?” Whether it’s a wheelset, frameset, tool set, or whatever else riders get fixated on, weight matters. The Alpine Scale was the first Feedback Sports product and it was the first scale of it’s kind to be built (and patented) specifically to be clamped in a bike repair stand. With unmatched consistency and precision, ability to go quickly between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms with double the accuracy of our competitors, this is your hang scale of choice. - Easily clamped in a bike repair stand - Measures in precise 10g (0.02lb) increments - Easily swaps between pounds decimal, pounds and ounces, grams and kilograms - 8.5? (21.5cm) top nylon loop allows to hang from a hook, tree branch or by hand - Accuracy within ±10g (0.02lb) - 55lb (25kg) maximum load - Coated hook protects your frame or components - Zero and Tare functions for clearly and accurately identifying weight differences - Auto shut-off saves battery life - (4) AAA batteries included - 1-Year Warranty
- Leather handle combines function with fashion - Conveniently locates a handle above bottom bracket - Made in Milwaukee, Wi from full grain leather
Capture your ride from new and exciting angles with GoPro's Vented Helmet Strap Mount. It's incredibly adjustable and fits most vented helmets so you can mount your GoPro camera for unique shots (camera sold separately).
Mount your GoPro to your bodyboard, soft-top or foam surfboard/SUP to capture your session from the barrel to the beach. Shoot immersive POV footage, or point the camera back towards yourself to capture selfies while surfing or SUPing. Compatible with boards 1.5" to 3.5" (3.8cm to 8.8cm) thick. Installs like a bodyboard leash plug in a few simple steps (screwdriver required). Includes a camera tether and locking plug for added security in heavy surf.
With GoPro's Curved and Flat Adhesive Mounts, you can get creative with your mounting options for awesome camera shots on your next adventure! Waterproof and industrial strength, these mounts will stick to flat and curved surfaces, and when you're done it's easy to remove them using a hairdryer.
Capture your ride from new and exciting angles with GoPro's Head Strap Mount. It's incredibly adjustable and fits over some helmets or just over your head so you can mount your GoPro camera for unique shots (camera sold separately).
Capture all your aqua action with GoPro's Surfboard Mounts. When maximum holding strength is required, the Surfboard Mounts shine thanks to industrial adhesive and tethers. And, you can get extra creative thanks to the included FCS compatible male plug.
GoPro's Suction Cup adds versatility to your camera mounting quiver with an industrial strength cup that stays put even at speeds of 150 miles per hour or more. Stick this mount to a clean, flat surface and you've got exciting angles on all the action!
Page 1 of 3 Next page