Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
A sturdy, secure set of full-coverage fenders designed to fit more bikes than any fenders in their class. Easy to install and easy to adjust, Roadrunners are a favorite of both cyclists and shop mechanics. Weight: 606 g / 1.34 lbs (pair) Construction -Forged alloy RAINRUNNER Q/R mounts - 3M Reflex rear reflectivity - Virtually unbreakable Techniflex body - Stainless steel stays - Safety front stays Mounting System Below: Mount to Quick-Release skewers via included AXLE-RUNNERS Above: Mount to brake bridge and fork crown via included nut and bolt or with zip ties Added Benefit - Included proprietary AXLE-RUNNERS mount to almost any front or rear Q/R skewer to “create” eyelets - 3M Reflex rear logo enhances visibility - Support stays spaced for maximum stiffness and frame compatibility - Front fenders equipped with safety stays to protect against objects becoming lodged in wheel - Sold pre-assembled for quick mounting
- Designed for 26'', 27.5'' & 29'' Mtn bikes - Easy to install and fit perfectly on your bike - Made of ultra-resistant techno polymer resin - Mounts onto 25 to 32 mm seat posts - Weight: 220 g
Protect your precious road rocket from wet roads and bad weather with Topeak's DeFender RC11 fender. It uses unique quick-release mounting system that makes installation a snap and it's made from tough, yet light polycarbonate with stainless steel struts for stiffness and durability. There are pivot points that make it compatible with nearly any size bike or tire. The underside is highly polished so grime doesn't stick and, it accommodates tires up to 700 x 25c in size.
- A universal, quick-mount rear mudguard, that fits all seatpost diameters (25 to 32mm) - Quick and easy to install - Tool-free - Reflective safety stickers - Shock-resistant polymer - 100% recyclable material
- Made of resistant chromoplastic - Stainless steel bracket and stays - Pre-assembled for fast and easy installation
- Adapts to 700C wheels - Made of shock resistant polymer
- Design for road bikes - Installation and angle adjustment without tools - Made of ultra-resistant black polymer resin - Mounts onto the seat post - Blade width: 45 mm
The Topeak DeFender TX is a compact trekking bike fender set. Adjustable aluminum struts with QR levers for quick, perfect alignment and good tire coverage. The DeFender TX set is made of high impact plastic and the highly polished underside prevents dirt buildup. Fits tires up to 700 x 44c. - Brake bolt and fork eyelets attachment (front) Seat tube and seatstay or chainstay eyelets attachment - Injected high impact resistant plastic with aluminum struts - Adjustable angle and position for perfect tire coverage - 56.8 x 13.7 x 8.4 cm /22.4” x 5.4” x 3.3” (Front); 77. 8 x 26. 5 x 8.6 cm /30.6” x 10.4” x 3.4” (Rear) - Weight: 192 grams (Front); 245 grams (Rear)
Axiom's Rackrunner Fender easily installs to your rear rack with the included hardware. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the Rackrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic. The Rackrunner fits racks with or without platforms and can be trimmed to fit. A simple and elegant ‘instant fender’ add-on for pannier racks. - Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body - Mounts directly to rack tubing - 100% recyclable; can be trimmed to fit any rack; ships and merchandises as a flat sheet; hardware for mounting to racks with or without platforms
Page 1 of 1