Specialized's BG Contour Locking Grips are medically designed with an ergonomic shape that offers excellent support and protection, while the soft-density outers provide an outstanding grip and superb comfort. Available in two sizes for a perfect fit, the Contours also include locking clamps to…
Specialized's Enduro Grips feature multiple densities of rubber for vibration damping and comfort. Outside there's softer rubber and a textured pattern for a non-slip grip, while the inner cores sport harder rubber, which keeps the grips in place on the handlebars.
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
Ergon's GA1 Evo Grips are ideal for all-mountain riding. The slim design allows optimal rotation of your hand on the grip for pulling up on jumps or moving your weight back when riding drop-offs. There are 4 different textures, too, to optimize your grip, and together with the anatomical shape, it…
Spoon Grips have an incredibly slim, low profile design and grip pattern, yet remain reasonably comfortable due to a special tacky rubber compound. Double locking alloy rings keep them secure in any conditions, and soft plastic end plugs protect you from barends. Need the confidence of locking…
All the quality and performance of SPANK's SPOON grips, in a new 100mm length specifically designed for kids. One of the most common complaints of young riders is that adult grips position their hands too far from the controls, making them move their hands around while riding, or risk pinching…
Serfas' Pro-Flo Lock-Ons offer cyclists superior contact, maximum comfort and minimized impact. These rider-tested, doctor-approved grips feature an increased palm pad to reduce pressure on the wrists and forearms and ulnar horn tabs to alleviate strain on the arteries of the hand. Plus, the…
Connectors SX Grips feature Serfas' great triple-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inner layers offer a firm base and the soft outers with gel provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And, with the lock-on clamps, they're easy to install, too, and they won't slip no matter what.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your tape. The hoods are made of a soft, grippy rubber, and the cork is wonderfully comfortable. It will enhance any bike's appearance.
SRAM's Locking Foam Contour Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
As the name implies, Evo's Single Clamp Grip use just a single clamp to lock them onto your bars, making them ridiculously easy to install. The small diameter makes them perfect for people with smaller hands or riders who like minimalistic grips.
Comfortable and stylish, Serfas’ Swift Dual Lock-On Grips are perfect for mountain or cruiser bike applications. They lock on from both sides, so they’ll stay put. Plus, the Dual Density design gives you a hard inner shell and a soft outer casing for superior ergonomics.
Lizard Skins' Bearclaw Lock-On Grips give new life to your bike. Comfortable and easy to install, these locking grips let you hold on easily for great control.
Lizard Skins' Moab Lock-On grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these locking grips offer soft rubber and a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
Add sleek style and unmatched comfort to your touring or city bike with Ergon's GP1 BioLeder Grips. These premium ergonomic grips keep your hands feeling wonderful and create a natural wrist angle for the ultimate in comfort. The luxurious "open pore" leather design used in the BioLeder was…
The Super Thin Dual Lock-On Connector Grips feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And, with the lock-on clamps, they're easy to install and they won't slip no matter what. •…
• Lightweight ergonomic shaped grips • Dual density material • Length: 135mm • Including end-plugs • Matches with ergonomic bar end (sold separately) • Color: Black/Grey • Weight: 160g
• Silicone material for improved grip in all conditions • Excellent shock absorbtion • Offset geometry for increased comfort and a lower weight • Avaibable in 30mm (Slim) and 32mm (Standard) thickness • Length 130mm • Weight from 55 g.
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
The Evo Velo Comfort Grips feature a big wing design to give you more support than standard round grips. The double-density grip gives you the ultimate in comfort, too.
Evo's Double Gum Grips feature an oversized, ergonomic shape to give you more support than standard round grips. The double-density grip gives you the ultimate in comfort, too.
The Evo Locking Comfort Grips feature a big wing design to give you more support than standard round grips. With double-density grips for the ultimate in comfort, they offer a lock-on design for super-easy installation plus slip-free performance season after season.
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
Keep things simple with Spank's soft, tacky, and comfortable Tugg Job grips. • Scented fruity flavors • Extra long 145mm grip zone with 50mm flange • Ultra thin for improved tactile responsiveness • Moto-style tie down grooves • Custom Krayton rubber compound • Balanced density compound for…
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.